Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Zooey Deschanel...

... is not only hot, but super talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=hvqUlkHS-XQ#!
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Zooey Deschanel...

seen this last night. My god she is beautiful. I hated her character in 500 Days of Summer though. What a kunt she was.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
seen this last night. My god she is beautiful. I hated her character in 500 Days of Summer though. What a kunt she was.

I watched that movie the other day. Came home for Christmas break and I guess my mom bought or rented it. It was in the DVD player, I couldn't sleep and decided to play it. Definite chick flick but at least it had a different feel to it than most chick-flicks. Only other movie I remembered her from was Almost Famous and that was forever ago. Gotta say, though, I developed a little crush on her during that movie. I wouldn't call her hot but she's got that "cute" thing going for her.

She definitely fu**ed the dude over in the movie though. Pretty much drug him along for however long it was, got pissed at him for calling her his girlfriend, told him she just wanted to be friends, then she kind of leads him on a little towards the end of the movie, only to find out she's engaged to another guy. Bishes...man.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think she's all that in the looks department, but she's definitely a good singer, maybe better than she's an actress.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #5
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely a better singer than actress, considering she pretty much plays the exact same character in every movie. Really good cover, very minimalist. Me likey. I don't think she's that hot either, but she's "cute" in spades. Those eyes...
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Her singing "Baby it's cold outside" in the shower in Elf....mmmmmm
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

a beauty, but not a fan of m. ward's stuff with her. he's always been a good songwriter though he's pretty generic, but when she's around i just can't dig it. definitely a beauty though.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

OP link got removed.

i figure he was trying to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtgdq7IxeFE

saw this last night. i tend to forget how much raw singing talent she has.

and yeah ... the song rocks.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #9
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zooey sounds very indy. The minimal style performance was good. She & Him won't sell big but she could make a name for herself in music business, kinda like Juliette Lewis.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

decent singer and she'd definitely got a cute factor going on.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #11
golddigger31
Decent playground baller

golddigger31 has decent reputationgolddigger31 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
OP link got removed.

Thanks for posting the video....was amazed....love her
golddigger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:04 AM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
OP link got removed.

Surprisingly good. Really digging the solo guitar and the accents that he uses throughout... Meshes well with her vocals.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: