Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    High School Starter

Default Re: How often do trolls in here change their opinion or admit that they are wrong?

lin trolls will never admit he is a average playa because they think he is a star . kobe fans will never admit he is not a superstar anymore. LBJ fans think he has no flaws. every fanbase is delusional

Banned

Default Re: How often do trolls in here change their opinion or admit that they are wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by disel
    lin trolls will never admit he is a average playa because they think he is a star . kobe fans will never admit he is not a superstar anymore. LBJ fans think he has no flaws. every fanbase is delusional
    I liked Lin in NY and even in Houston but there no excuse for anybody to lose their starting gig to Ronnie Price. Price never been a starter ever.

There's actually still 1 Lin stan here. Kiddsomething...forgot his name.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I've never seen it on here.

This simply isn't a forum where people are looking to discuss things and alter their opinions. It's one of the reasons I barely participate in the LBJ/Kobe/MJ/Wilt discussions on here anymore. Everyone has their opinion and is set in it. You could completely logically debunk their opinion, and they'll come back the next day saying the same garbage.

I seriously don't know how guys like Laz/CavsFTW write essay after essay trying to explain Wilt to someone who will trash Wilt no matter what kind of argument you present. Same goes for the guys participating in all the LBJ/Kobe/MJ stuff. I see guys like kenneth, 3ball, etc. on here constantly getting in the same arguments over and over and getting nowhere with them. I just don't get how they haven't gotten sick of it.
    You are right. At this point, after all the essays, if someone is not convinced, they won't ever be convinced.

Also, I think it's okay to have some trolling, sometimes it's funny and fun. A forum where everyone is always serious about everything is boring, but in here, it's too much trolling.

NBA rookie of the year

I used to be a Kobe fan until they got Pau Gasol. That's when I realized Kobe is a ballhogger even when he has good teammates. So I became a Kobe hater.

I desperately wanted to root for someone who could surpass Kobe. I chose Lebron but he let me down by going 2/6. I now hate Lebron.

I study basketball now so I don't get fooled into supporting flawed players like lebron. I realized Lebron's main weakness is his lack of quick first step. So I can't root for any player with a weak first step. They include Westbrook, Wall, Lavine, Durant and Paul George.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    I used to be a Kobe fan until they got Pau Gasol. That's when I realized Kobe is a ballhogger even when he has good teammates. So I became a Kobe hater.

I desperately wanted to root for someone who could surpass Kobe. I chose Lebron but he let me down by going 2/6. I now hate Lebron.

I study basketball now so I don't get fooled into supporting flawed players like lebron. I realized Lebron's main weakness is his lack of quick first step. So I can't root for any player with a weak first step. They include Westbrook, Wall, Lavine, Durant and Paul George.
    what a fake nerd who are you 3brick. Leandro Barbosa
    Has a elite first step but sucks at everything else. You a fan of that first step boy.

i've seen it happen:

I am willing to discuss basketball with him because we have an audience that probably didn't watch those players as their situations unfolded. But i do feel having discussions with him is a waste of time

NBA sixth man of the year

To answer the OP, NEVER. Kenneth, silkk, 9erempire, whoever, they are all just sh*tty trolls who never answer to sh*t. It amazes me that people still take their threads seriously. Its only going to lead back to Kobe's the bestest if you're talking to Kenneth or 9er and Silkk only shows his face when Lebron wins.....

I am not a troll but I only recently realized LeBrons greatness. IT HAPPENS.