Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Cavs in 6... and afterwards, I have one question for Lebron

"Congrats on winning the 2015 NBA Finals.. Golden State turned out to be a tougher version of Atlanta - both opponents were outside-in teams that didn't rough you up as much as Chicago's inside-out approach.

Now that you're 3/6 and have dominated today's 3-point shooting and spacing brand of basketball more than any player ever, it's time to start considering how your game would fare in different eras..

Consistent with the current era, your game is based on teammates shooting 3-pointers and spacing the floor for you.. So how would you perform if you didn't have any shooters spreading the floor for you at all?
    "

I wonder what he'd say.
    Last edited by 3ball; 06-04-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Default Re: Cavs in 6... and afterwards, I have one question for Lebron

"I'd like to thank insidehoops.com poster 3ball for making me realize the era I play in is irrelevant. I'm announcing my retirement from basketball and am dedicating my life to analyzing GIFs of Jordan's navigation efficency. Thank you and god bless."

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    "?"

I wonder what he'd say.

Considering the interviewer he would probably say ''sorry didn't go to colle.....mental institution''

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Lebron: i aint even supposed to be here man

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

He'd probably say "Ask the people who played in other eras who think I'm the greatest of all time.".

He wouldn't and shouldn't give a shit what you think he could do in another era.

Let LeBron play in the 80s west vs teams giving up 115 to 130 ppg. Let him play a nuggets team that gave up 160 three times in a week and 194 points in a regulation preseason game.

Put Chris Mullin or Tom Tolbert on him in the halfcourt and give up 65 fast break points on top of it....see how that goes.

He's gonna find an edge in any setting....like any all time great would.

So no Rays, Battiers, Mike Millers?

"Not 7, Not 6, Not 5, Not 4, Not 3, Not 2 , Not 1"

OP I remember when you use to not be a troll

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    He'd probably say "Ask the people who played in other eras who think I'm the greatest of all time.".

He wouldn't and shouldn't give a shit what you think he could do in another era.

Let LeBron play in the 80s west vs teams giving up 115 to 130 ppg. Let him play a nuggets team that gave up 160 three times in a week and 194 points in a regulation preseason game.

Put Chris Mullin or Tom Tolbert on him in the halfcourt and give up 65 fast break points on top of it....see how that goes.

This. People act like some players are limited only to one era style of play.....

LeBron could probably do pull-ups off the top of the backboard if he wanted to.

He's an athletic freak with gifted IQ, he would dominate and intimidate in any era.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

"Congrats on winning the 2015 NBA Finals.. Golden State turned out to be a tougher version of Atlanta - both opponents were outside-in teams that didn't rough you up as much as Chicago's inside-out approach.

Now that you're 3/6 and have dominated today's 3-point shooting and spacing brand of basketball more than any player ever, it's time to start considering how your game would fare in different eras..

Consistent with the current era, your game is based on your teammates shooting 3-pointers and spacing the floor for you.. So how would you perform if you didn't have any shooters spreading the floor for you at all?
    "

I wonder what he'd say.
    Nothing. He'd fall asleep from boredom after listening to you for 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

rat poison

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_6/8

LeBron could probably do pull-ups off the top of the backboard if he wanted to.

He's an athletic freak with gifted IQ, he would dominate and intimidate in any era.
    I remember watching that live and thought that he shredded his knee. Dude is like Wolverine.

Consistent with the current era, your game is based on your teammates shooting 3-pointers and spacing the floor for you.. So how would you perform if you didn't have any shooters spreading the floor for you at all?
    "

I wonder what he'd say.
    Besides laughing at you for the 1st minute or so, I think he'd say the physicality of the previous era would fit his game even more and he'd have some type of success. As others said in the other comments above great players will be great in any era. Imagine this huge guy in an era where transition defense was weaker he'd probably have seasons even more efficient than his Miami years.
    Last edited by sdot_thadon; 06-04-2015 at 08:53 AM.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    OP I remember when you use to not be a troll
    Nice way to say the OP was always irrelevant.

"

I wonder what he'd say.
    Lebron: At the end of the day, tomorrow you'll have to wake up and have the same life that you had before you woke up today. And I