Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #16
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Squad
how does your matchup list show Eddie Griffin as not having any stats, and Crawford too?

I'm giving NENE a chance for my team, if he stinks I may see if Griffin's minutes go up and I'll grab him. His production/minute is silly:

16 minutes - 8 pts - 7 rebs - 3 blks - 3/6 FGA/FGM. Translate that to 48 minutes and its like 20/20/9

Once the T-Wolves figure out how atrocious Blount is on the floor, I hope Eddie can grab 25+ min/g for the first time in his career. He can be 05-06 Camby esque.
the other manager had Crawford on the bench. i guess he didn't realize that Camby didn't play last night. i had Griffin on the bench. i figured i'd go with Frye because on paper, I got GVille Heat beat in blocks and I thought he'd give me more points and better percentages than Griffin with about the same amount of rebounds. Was I ever wrong.
I just have to look at last night as an anomoly. But what a crappy way to start a season. I just have to take comfort that if my guys play the way they are likely to the rest of the season then I'd be up 7-2 instead of down 3-6.

05-06 Camby-esque is what i'm hoping for as well, minus the injuries.

I almost dropped Earl Watson for Quentin Richardson last night, but if there wasn't a 95-move limit in my league and there weren't so many irregularities in the Knicks game last night I probably would have done it. Francis sucked, Frye sucked and the game stretched out into triple-overtime. Marbury and Francis both fouled out, putting all of the scoring load on Crawford, Curry and Richardson. He got picked up by another team this morning, but I wasn't going to take a chance of upsetting my team's assist power for a guy that is getting a lot of minutes while Jared Jeffries is out, has a questionable back and never broke the 20 point scoring barrier all last season.

I've got my eye on Jarret Jack if Watson doesn't pan out.

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 11-02-2006 at 01:47 PM.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: