Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputation
Default Rose vs Knicks highlights 2/2/12 (some elite shump defense footages too)

With Shumpert coming back on Thursday and Rose in about a month, I thought it be the perfect time to post this

Chicagoan vs the Chicagoland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FYaNgNuX40

Shumpert on why wouldn't wear Rose's shoes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHQNQwpocYY
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: Rose vs Knicks highlights 2/2/12 (some elite shump defense footages too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
With Shumpert coming back on Thursday and Rose in about a month, I thought it be the perfect time to post this

Chicagoan vs the Chicagoland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FYaNgNuX40

Shumpert on why wouldn't wear Rose's shoes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHQNQwpocYY

dont you think he would look silly wearing the sneakers of the guy hes guarding?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rose vs Knicks highlights 2/2/12 (some elite shump defense footages too)

Rose dragging the whole Knicks team on his back! I miss that young man and hope he comes back better than ever.

*Shump's explanation made PERFECT sense and I respect him for how he came off. Like a warrior.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

I have no issue with what he said.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #5
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Awesome video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrZ8wiTsBrA
Old 01-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #6
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

What is the point of this thread?
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
What is the point of this thread?
Basketball highlights. This forum is not solely for Kobe posts, you know?
Old 01-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #8
nathanjizzle
Banned

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

shump doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as d rose.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #9
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Basketball highlights. This forum is not solely for Kobe posts, you know?

I asked that question purposely because i know the op purposely posted this as part of his agenda to knock on/discredit iman shumphert's defense.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #10
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
shump doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as d rose.
He played some good defense though.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
Glide2keva

Quote:
I asked that question purposely because i know the op purposely posted this as part of his agenda to knock on/discredit iman shumphert's defense.
I think he was just showing Rose highlights and mentioned Shumpert playing some good defense on Rose as an add on. I didn't see it as a knock on Shumpert.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #12
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I think he was just showing Rose highlights and mentioned Shumpert playing some good defense on Rose as an add on. I didn't see it as a knock on Shumpert.

He was trolling an iman thread recently which is why its just a little suspicious he posted this. Especially with the second video, like what is that supposed to mean if he doesn't want to wear roses shoes, what is he trying to prove with that video?

Last edited by jimmy77x : 01-14-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

cant wait for the god's return, it's gonna be a great day
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #14
Glide2keva

Quote:
He was trolling an iman thread recently which is why its just a little suspicious he posted this. Especially with the second video, like what is that supposed to mean if he doesn't want to wear roses shoes, what is he trying to prove with that video?
I see your point. I respect Shumpert's point of view. True competitor's spirit.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #15
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
cant wait for the god's return, it's gonna be a great day
Soon.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: