Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    absolutely, i think im the only person who didn't like it
    Inception would probably be my choice as well.

I am Chris Wilcox

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Publicity wise yes lol
    Ofcourse.

I also didn't mean for it sound like his death was a good thing. Far from it, but that film wouldn't have had nearly as much hype going into it, if not for Ledger's death.

Future D1 Dad

the twilight series.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Some great ones in here. Scarface, the Dark Knight, and Big Lebowski are the two that immediately came to my mind.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

An entire thread dedicated to hating on popular movies, or at least the people who like those movies.

I'm extremely curious as to how a person being a big fan of an extremely popular movie affects them so much that, regardless of any other aspects of their personality, you simply have to dislike them.

So, according to many of you, if my favorite movie is one that is very popular, you're predisposed to hate me. Those of you who abide by that school of thought seem like a bunch of pompous, elitist snobs.

I didn't know that the hipster craze has taken over ISH.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Some great ones in here. Scarface, the Dark Knight, and Big Lebowski are the two that immediately came to my mind.
    isn't that 3?

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    isn't that 3?
    I had to add TDK after perusing the thread further. I hope you aren't going to throw your 360-pound frame into me as if I'm in front of you in line at Walmart just for a simple mistake like that.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Juno
    Garden State
    Loved Garden State, one of my All-Time favorites

Hangover, The Dark Night Rises.