Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Is there a poster you respect/admire?

Can I include people I hate?

KevNYC.

Plastic is oozing through his head from all the fakeness; he's so fake he makes Pamela Anderson's boobs look real. And the fact he gets so many reps from his so call "intelligence" just pisses me off even more because 9 out of 10 times his "intellect" is just reiterating and plagiarizing thoughts and ideas from popular sources. I don't think I have ever read one seminal statement he has ever made.

I can forgive Niko since he is an old man and set in his ways, but KevNYC should know better and stop acting like he's god gift to ISH.

I have to admit, that's a bit of jealously speaking (he has a lot of bandwagon fans on here) but I can't stress enough how important freedom of expression and creativity is in a great forum like ISH. Without it, it'll be like another CNN newscast with members just copying and pasting news articles without truly speaking their mind.

Forgot Jefferson Money; you sir have provided some great insights in this forum. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    legend of josh - realest e-ga on the interwebz. i enjoy his posts... no really, i do.
    I've had a talk with LOJ and I told him specifically he has talent as far as writing skills are concern and he can convey his thoughts in a more constructive way, but dude doesn't and is unwilling to forgo this persona that just wants to rip anyone and everyone who he happens to disagree with; as far as he is concern, he is a reputable writer with an ego that would make Kanye West feel insecure.

I have absolutely no respect after he revealed himself as being serious with everything he said. If he said it out of sarcasm and for the sake of humor (which I can respect), then what he is saying can be viewed as "jokingly" and a creative way of displaying his thoughts and ideas.

As is, when he calls you a dumba*s, he really means it. When he says he hates you, he really does hate you.

I can't respect someone who is that cynical to the point where he is "trying" to hurt someone over the internet. I can't imagine how he is treating the people that surrounds him in real life. *shutters* I would hate being that innocent cute niece that is sitting on his lap. I'm surprise she's not patting him on the head playing with that bald spot.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 03-23-2013 at 04:01 AM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Admire? don't really know what most people have done here on a personal level.

Respect? as far as online respect is concerned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

SPK I like, he's a lil buddy (even tho I never actually had any interaction with him )
    I kind of like SPK. I think he is a bit weird, but he is a cute in a way. He's just like a little brother you can pick on because I think he has a good heart, but some people take it too far *cough* Milwad *cough* and it's kind of pathetic because he's just an innocent smart kid amongst a bunch of dysfunctional grownups.

Which reminds me, I also hate that millwad kid; he sounds like such a d*ck for picking on a kid. It's almost like he doesn't have the balls to pick on kids his own size and feels an incessant need to rip SPK every chance he gets. I can't respect that either. Sounds so low class.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Can I include people I hate?

KevNYC.

Plastic is oozing through his head from all the fakeness; he's so fake he makes Pamela Anderson's boobs look real. And the fact he gets so many reps from his so call "intelligence" just pisses me off even more because 9 out of 10 times his "intellect" is just reiterating and plagiarizing thoughts and ideas from popular sources. I don't think I have ever read one seminal statement he has ever made.

I can forgive Niko since he is an old man and set in his ways, but KevNYC should know better and stop acting like he's god gift to ISH.

I have to admit, that's a bit of jealously speaking (he has a lot of bandwagon fans on here) but I can't stress enough how important freedom of expression and creativity is in a great forum like ISH. Without it, it'll be like another CNN newscast with members just copying and pasting news articles without truly speaking their mind.

The OTC has gone to hell ever since Starface left.

Banned

BoogieWoogieMan - Anti_Hero - Rufuspaul - J$ - MarloStanfield - rezznor - DonDadda - RidonKs - ihatetimthomas - magicchiongson - Dirt bag - Killbot - Rose - Don - etc

I respect PleezeBelieve because he's a raw-ass rapper.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    The OTC has gone to hell ever since Starface left.
    Regardless if you like me or not, I do have admiration for you as a person. By the way you care about this sorry ass community, I believe that's the way you treat your people. I can tell for you, life is good IRL. Great job, fancy house, decent and honest family. You've been straight with me and tell your feelings to my face as opposed to the fake hard asses that do it with multiple identities and a annon neg. I applaud you.

Jasi and raiderfan19 for their riddle solving skills.

Quote Originally Posted by REACTION
    Jasi and raiderfan19 for their riddle solving skills.
    What is yellow on the outside and black on the inside?

I respect a lot of the people here. I admire Rezznor though, this man stole my the life I lead in dreams and lives it.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I've had a talk with LOJ and I told him specifically he has talent as far as writing skills are concern and he can convey his thoughts in a more constructive way, but dude doesn't and is unwilling to forgo this persona that just wants to rip anyone and everyone who he happens to disagree with; as far as he is concern, he is a reputable writer with an ego that would make Kanye West feel insecure.

I have absolutely no respect after he revealed himself as being serious with everything he said. If he said it out of sarcasm and for the sake of humor (which I can respect), then what he is saying can be viewed as "jokingly" and a creative way of displaying his thoughts and ideas.

As is, when he calls you a dumba*s, he really means it. When he says he hates you, he really does hate you.

I can't respect someone who is that cynical to the point where he is "trying" to hurt someone over the internet. I can't imagine how he is treating the people that surrounds him in real life. *shutters* I would hate being that innocent cute niece that is sitting on his lap. I'm surprise she's not patting him on the head playing with that bald spot.