Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter
 
earlofupstate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Another state
Posts: 770
earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Dejavue...

Here I sit after yet another Knick loss.
I'm really doubting Walsh will do any trades.
If he doesn't do anything, I'll see you guys again on the 1st day of FA.
I just don't need this stress.

Guys getting paid millions of dollars to play basketball and they don't deserve a penny.

To make me watch them again, they better do something. (ala trade)


Peace fellas.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,312
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dejavue...

The team is not good. I do think Walsh may make a trade though.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!
 
Bano114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MetLife Stadium
Posts: 3,576
Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dejavue...

Hey im fine with our pace. Seems like the team is over achieving based on the pre season predictions.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #4
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut
 
JerzeyBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 429
JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Dejavue...

I dont understand coach D'antoni at all. I just dont get him. I mean does he have all the power? like does he control walsh too, why is he not playing Hughes at all? and he was pulln that same sh*T with Nate, its not like they dont want to play hes just not playn him. This is the time for Hill to develop as well, like wats wrong with this dude?
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,685
knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
I dont understand coach D'antoni at all. I just dont get him. I mean does he have all the power? like does he control walsh too, why is he not playing Hughes at all? and he was pulln that same sh*T with Nate, its not like they dont want to play hes just not playn him. This is the time for Hill to develop as well, like wats wrong with this dude?


I don't get it either. He's obsessed with Duhon and It amazes me how he isn't out of the rotation.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
jlawdrummer
Serious playground baller
 
jlawdrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 400
jlawdrummer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't get it either. He's obsessed with Duhon and It amazes me how he isn't out of the rotation.

Apparently, Nate is starting tomorrow, and Hughes is going to play more again also...Duhon will likely have limited, or maybe even no, minutes.
jlawdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter
 
earlofupstate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Another state
Posts: 770
earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawdrummer
Apparently, Nate is starting tomorrow, and Hughes is going to play more again also...Duhon will likely have limited, or maybe even no, minutes.


And this is the only reason I will watch them again this season. Barring we do a trade also. The Duhon show got dragged into the ground and did not work. It's all on N8's shoulders now, I hope he does well. I'll be watching.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 6,959
Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Dejavue...

The Knicks are overachieving is the truth. I am agree I am confused about what this years mission is to be honest.

In one breath the organization wants to make the playoffs.... Walsh we wont make any trades.....

In one breath the organization wants to develop the young players to make them attractive for the class of summer 2010....

yet this years draftees dont crack the rotation...

They need to make the moves necessary to make this team better and attractive for the class of summer 2010 Walsh has to step up his game up. No matter how much money we have under the cap no one is coming here to lose and be with Chandler, Gallinari, Hill, Toney D, Curry, Jeffries
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter
 
earlofupstate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Another state
Posts: 770
earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The Knicks are overachieving is the truth. I am agree I am confused about what this years mission is to be honest.

In one breath the organization wants to make the playoffs.... Walsh we wont make any trades.....

In one breath the organization wants to develop the young players to make them attractive for the class of summer 2010....

yet this years draftees dont crack the rotation...

They need to make the moves necessary to make this team better and attractive for the class of summer 2010 Walsh has to step up his game up. No matter how much money we have under the cap no one is coming here to lose and be with Chandler, Gallinari, Hill, Toney D, Curry, Jeffries




All true, and D'Antoni is putting Dudu back in the starting line-up.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #10
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!
 
Bano114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MetLife Stadium
Posts: 3,576
Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
All true, and D'Antoni is putting Dudu back in the starting line-up.

Nate only got 2 games to prove he can start. Duhon had what like 44? and now hes going on his second run to prove he can start? That isnt fair to Nate or Larry Hughes.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter
 
earlofupstate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Another state
Posts: 770
earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Nate only got 2 games to prove he can start. Duhon had what like 44? and now hes going on his second run to prove he can start? That isnt fair to Nate or Larry Hughes.


I'm sure Duhon's agent reminded the Knicks that before we signed him, we promised him the starting job. (If he signed with us that is). It's the only realistic thing I can think of , why he starts.

It's not like we are winning the championship this year. Or let alone, sniffing the playoffs. There is NO reason we can't start N8 or even TD. In my eyes. They can't be any worse than Duhon.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,685
knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dejavue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
I'm sure Duhon's agent reminded the Knicks that before we signed him, we promised him the starting job. (If he signed with us that is). It's the only realistic thing I can think of , why he starts.

It's not like we are winning the championship this year. Or let alone, sniffing the playoffs. There is NO reason we can't start N8 or even TD. In my eyes. They can't be any worse than Duhon.


I don't think it will matter now.. He's as good as gone and won't be here next season. Duhon's agent is in no position to demand him to start cause he's an expirer. If he gets unhappy he can ride the bench the whole season. It's not that.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy