Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-31-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Dejavue...

Here I sit after yet another Knick loss.
I'm really doubting Walsh will do any trades.
If he doesn't do anything, I'll see you guys again on the 1st day of FA.
I just don't need this stress.

Guys getting paid millions of dollars to play basketball and they don't deserve a penny.

To make me watch them again, they better do something. (ala trade)

Peace fellas.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dejavue...

The team is not good. I do think Walsh may make a trade though.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Hey im fine with our pace. Seems like the team is over achieving based on the pre season predictions.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #4
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

I dont understand coach D'antoni at all. I just dont get him. I mean does he have all the power? like does he control walsh too, why is he not playing Hughes at all? and he was pulln that same sh*T with Nate, its not like they dont want to play hes just not playn him. This is the time for Hill to develop as well, like wats wrong with this dude?
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
I dont understand coach D'antoni at all. I just dont get him. I mean does he have all the power? like does he control walsh too, why is he not playing Hughes at all? and he was pulln that same sh*T with Nate, its not like they dont want to play hes just not playn him. This is the time for Hill to develop as well, like wats wrong with this dude?

I don't get it either. He's obsessed with Duhon and It amazes me how he isn't out of the rotation.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
jlawdrummer
Serious playground baller

jlawdrummer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't get it either. He's obsessed with Duhon and It amazes me how he isn't out of the rotation.

Apparently, Nate is starting tomorrow, and Hughes is going to play more again also...Duhon will likely have limited, or maybe even no, minutes.
jlawdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawdrummer
Apparently, Nate is starting tomorrow, and Hughes is going to play more again also...Duhon will likely have limited, or maybe even no, minutes.

And this is the only reason I will watch them again this season. Barring we do a trade also. The Duhon show got dragged into the ground and did not work. It's all on N8's shoulders now, I hope he does well. I'll be watching.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

The Knicks are overachieving is the truth. I am agree I am confused about what this years mission is to be honest.

In one breath the organization wants to make the playoffs.... Walsh we wont make any trades.....

In one breath the organization wants to develop the young players to make them attractive for the class of summer 2010....

yet this years draftees dont crack the rotation...

They need to make the moves necessary to make this team better and attractive for the class of summer 2010 Walsh has to step up his game up. No matter how much money we have under the cap no one is coming here to lose and be with Chandler, Gallinari, Hill, Toney D, Curry, Jeffries
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The Knicks are overachieving is the truth. I am agree I am confused about what this years mission is to be honest.

In one breath the organization wants to make the playoffs.... Walsh we wont make any trades.....

In one breath the organization wants to develop the young players to make them attractive for the class of summer 2010....

yet this years draftees dont crack the rotation...

They need to make the moves necessary to make this team better and attractive for the class of summer 2010 Walsh has to step up his game up. No matter how much money we have under the cap no one is coming here to lose and be with Chandler, Gallinari, Hill, Toney D, Curry, Jeffries

All true, and D'Antoni is putting Dudu back in the starting line-up.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #10
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
All true, and D'Antoni is putting Dudu back in the starting line-up.

Nate only got 2 games to prove he can start. Duhon had what like 44? and now hes going on his second run to prove he can start? That isnt fair to Nate or Larry Hughes.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Nate only got 2 games to prove he can start. Duhon had what like 44? and now hes going on his second run to prove he can start? That isnt fair to Nate or Larry Hughes.

I'm sure Duhon's agent reminded the Knicks that before we signed him, we promised him the starting job. (If he signed with us that is). It's the only realistic thing I can think of , why he starts.

It's not like we are winning the championship this year. Or let alone, sniffing the playoffs. There is NO reason we can't start N8 or even TD. In my eyes. They can't be any worse than Duhon.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
I'm sure Duhon's agent reminded the Knicks that before we signed him, we promised him the starting job. (If he signed with us that is). It's the only realistic thing I can think of , why he starts.

It's not like we are winning the championship this year. Or let alone, sniffing the playoffs. There is NO reason we can't start N8 or even TD. In my eyes. They can't be any worse than Duhon.

I don't think it will matter now.. He's as good as gone and won't be here next season. Duhon's agent is in no position to demand him to start cause he's an expirer. If he gets unhappy he can ride the bench the whole season. It's not that.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: