Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-27-2007, 04:25 AM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default another issue in our game 3

I know we won but this is competely unacceptable:

Farmar - 0/2
Shammond - 0/5
Smush - 0/4

I know they played some defense. But this can kill us.

If they made their shots we would blow out this game.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:30 AM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: another issue in our game 3

Yea our bench combined for 1/16 FGs.

But this is what defense does to you. Staples was insane and great showing from this team for showing heart and passion despite everything going against them at one point.

I know it sounds desperate considering our successful history but I'm so glad we're not getting swept
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:38 AM   #3
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

Steve Nash fg-4-9 3pt-1-2 ft-1-1 to-5

Thats all that matters too me, we arent gonna win by these guys offensive production I've said that many a times. However I do agree they do have to do just a tad bit more about 4 from each should do just fine as long as they play d on Nash like that. Now we just need to slow down Barbosa a little although they did a good job at making him inefective for most of the game. I say next game we take it to Amare, and Bell again get them in early foul trouble and make it just like last years matchups.
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:08 AM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I know we won but this is competely unacceptable:

Farmar - 0/2
Shammond - 0/5
Smush - 0/4

I know they played some defense. But this can kill us.

If they made their shots we would blow out this game.
No you woudnt. Oh and I guess Nash really does play great defense. :)

But seriously Shammond is a retard. He was wayyyy too confident with his shot late in the game. Almost cost you the game.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:13 AM   #5
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BTW can you guys start posting in the game thread. Im dealing with all horrible Lakers fans right now. My opinion of Lakers fans is slowly changing. :)
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:24 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
BTW can you guys start posting in the game thread. Im dealing with all horrible Lakers fans right now. My opinion of Lakers fans is slowly changing. :)

Game thread of the main forum?

no prob.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:56 AM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakerfreak my friend... what is shows you is that:

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Despite that poor bench scoring, they D'd up and showed intensity and heart for 3 quarters of game 3 and it won them the game!

The Pimp has spoken!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

Sorry statman, but I guess people are a bit relieved that the Lakers did not get swept. You are a good Suns fan and I am sure you will be in better spirits by the time the series is over.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: