Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Duckworth Dead at 44

This is a sad sad day for Trail Blazer fans. I always loved the Duck. He was such a cool guy and great with the community. I love how he stuck around and went to tons of Blazer events and interacted with the fans.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
rerips
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rerips has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Duckworth Dead at 44

This is very sad news. He always be remembered as a member of a great Blazers team that attached me into this sports. Love those starting 5.
rerips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here is a tribute video from nba.com. http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/...%3B400/300%3B2
Old 08-31-2008, 10:29 AM   #4
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

One of my best friends and a fellow Blazer fan was conducting an inspection at the UofP ROTC program - I don't remember the exact details, but he ended up eating dinner and one of the other guests was Kevin Duckworth - my friend was really impressed with how "real" the man was.....during their conversations he told Duck about his Father's illness (Parkinson's Disease) - three days later his Father (a Blazer fan as well), received three signed autographs - each with separate / different messages - one being "God Bless". Myth is absolutely correct - a very sad day for the Blazers. Rest in Peace!!!
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #5
Myth

Lets see if this video works here:

Edit: Nope, head to nba.com/blazers and watch some clips of the memorial. I wasn't able to attend sadly, I was in Seattle that morning.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #6
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

This is kind of late but had to share my respect for Kevin Duckworth. RIP Duckworth, Portland loves ya.

Last edited by Aldridge Fan : 09-02-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
Myth

It is never too late for something like this.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: