Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #16
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So we gon' act like mermaids don't exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
That's merMAN!!
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #17
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
it was meant to confuse. The disclaimer is hidden in the end credits.

I was sure the one I watched came up with a big message at the end saying that it was all filmed and done by actors and then listed a cast, plus about a quarter of the way in me and my girlfriend (who usually believes reality shows) both thought the people in it were actors, once they started with some of their evidence it became even more obvious. Don't think anyone who's seen it could actually fall for it being real. That being said I did enjoy it and will watch the new one, it's complete bs but it does raise interesting points and I'm a fan of cryptozoology and conspiracies.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

What's the name of the movie?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: