Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Deron Williams: "I've been the best PG in the NBA for a while, CP3 is #2, Nash #3"

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    He gives props to CP and Nash, so not seeing anything wrong with this. At least he got the names right.

Still, answering something like "I don't give a shit, I just play the game" is cooler.
    Yea, Him and Cp have always been like that about each other even when they did slam magazine together. But both seem to have a great deal of respect for each other.

Default Re: Deron Williams: "I've been the best PG in the NBA for a while, CP3 is #2, Nash #3"

Quote Originally Posted by HisAirness3
    I'm not sure the point of your post is....to let us know how replaceable Paul is or to say how amazing Collison is?
    West scored because of Collision. Collision though is an amazing gaurd but he did not fully replace Paul. If he did then they would be looking forward to their next playoff game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    West scored because of Collision. Collision though is an amazing gaurd but he did not fully replace Paul. If he did then they would be looking forward to their next playoff game.
    Yes, His 7 assists definitely created him.

i still do not think Deron Williams could ever average 23 ppg on 50% shooting while dishing 11 assist a game in a season.

Yes, His 7 assists definitely created him.
    Pretty much yes.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

D-Will is an excellent all-around player. He's strong, he can play solid defense.

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    D-Will is an excellent all-around player. He's strong, he can play solid defense.
    Yay for captain obvious.

Tony Parker himself said that Chris Paul is the best defensive PG in the NBA.

The best defender
    "I would say Chris Paul. He defends well, has good hands, he anticipates well. Chris Paul and Jason Kidd. They both have a high sense of anticipation. They always have a hand in there that can steal the ball. Then Chauncey Billups who is really strong. But I consider myself a top 5

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18

Made who?
    For starters, Marion.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    For starters, Marion.
    he was an All Star back in 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    he was an All Star back in 2003

Exactly. I hope he doesnt say Amare either.Or Joe Johnson.

Banned

Tony Parker himself said that Chris Paul is the best defensive PG in the NBA.
    Tony Parker also said Deron Williams was the better player of the two.

Tony Parker also said Deron Williams was the better player of the two.

Conclusion
    "Chris Paul is the most skilled. But it's more complicated. It depends on the team you play on. If I was playin in New Orleans or Phoenix, I would have more responsabilities, more assists. My Top 5 is : Chris Paul, Myself, Deron Williams, Steve Nash and Chauncey Billups. The best PGs are in the Western Conference. Allen Ivers is now in the east but we also have Baron Davis, and when he is healthy, he can be a "pain in the ass" to play against."

TP's Top 5
    1 Chris Paul
    2 Tony Parker
    3 Deron Williams
    4 Steve Nash
    5 Chauncey Billups
    where?

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Deron Williams: "I've been the best PG in the NBA for a while, CP3 is #2, Nash #3

Derrick Rose,Rondo and WestBrook will be in the Conversation(top 5) within the next couple years if they aren't now.

where?
    I remember somewhere that Parker said that Deron was better. I'm not sure how long ago that was or how long ago your link was though....Though he's a joke if he still thinks he's the 2nd best PG in the league,