Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Mike Brown's step dad needs to be arrested for inciting a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Yeah, I'm sure that Planet of the Apes comparison was simple naivete on your part.

If you connect Planet of the "Apes" to black people, then you are the racist fool.

Have you ever seen apes in the wild? They go crazy at times and attack and kill. Apes can be anybody. Sometimes when my gf says no to sex, I go crazy and start making ape-like gestures. But I'm not black though. So am I an albino ape? Or am I a different type of animal?

What kind of animal does your racist ass think I should be??

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Why can't you guys just admit you're huge bigots? I doubt you'll get banned for it.

Decent playground baller Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Why can't you guys just admit you're huge bigots? I doubt you'll get banned for it.

Of course you're going to deflect. I burned you in another thread that's further down in the page and I can only conclude that your primitive brain cannot fathom up a response.

Answer my question you racist creep. What animal should I be? I am Latino so I better not be a rooster or a chupacabra.

definitely should be arrested .. this idiot is probably the cause of someone's business getting burned down .. one of his own neighbors .. bunch of low iq idiots don't even know wtf they're doing .. no I take that back .. they know what they're doing .. they're just self serving pieces of shit with no consideration for others ..

now we have crowds blocking major streets around the country .. someone got pissed and tried to drive through one of the crowds and people started banging on the car and trying to smash the window(s) and finally the driver took off and hit a couple of the protesters(too bad he didn't run over a bunch of them) ..

these crowds don't have have any right to be blocking traffic like that do they ? I know in some places you a permit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    definitely should be arrested .. this idiot is probably the cause of someone's business getting burned down .. one of his own neighbors .. bunch of low iq idiots don't even know wtf they're doing .. no I take that back .. they know what they're doing .. they're just self serving pieces of shit with no consideration for others ..

now we have crowds blocking major streets around the country .. someone got pissed and tried to drive through one of the crowds and people started banging on the car and trying to smash the window(s) and finally the driver took off and hit a couple of the protesters(too bad he didn't run over a bunch of them) ..

these crowds don't have have any right to be blocking traffic like that do they ? I know in some places you a permit
    You are correct. It is illegal to block traffic even if they are trying to use the "peaceful protest" argument. You cannot do that and it is a shame that these idiots are doing so.

Also, I was labelled a racist for hating on an ideology and now I am being called a racist because of what I said about the protesters, when in fact there a diverse crowd of them. I see your hipsters, white trash and black trash there.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    9er can post that stuff but Jameerthefear can't be unbanned. smh
    jameer why did you get banned?

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Of course you're going to deflect. I burned you in another thread that's further down in the page and I can only conclude that your primitive brain cannot fathom up a response.

Answer my question you racist creep. What animal should I be? I am Latino so I better not be a rooster or a chupacabra.
    Yawn @ pretending you don't know the black/ape comparison is an age old racist epithet.

This shtick has been done before, you unoriginal dipshits.
    Last edited by ThePhantomCreep; 11-25-2014 at 09:50 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

You are correct. It is illegal to block traffic even if they are trying to use the "peaceful protest" argument. You cannot do that and it is a shame that these idiots are doing so.

Also, I was labelled a racist for hating on an ideology and now I am being called a racist because of what I said about the protesters, when in fact there a diverse crowd of them. I see your hipsters, white trash and black trash there.
    you really dont see whats wrong with the planet of the apes comparison?

Still the looters are totally wrong. and so is browns parents for inciting this stuff. They need to look in the mirror and realize they raised a very flawed child. Eg. strong arm robbery and assault
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 11-25-2014 at 09:51 PM.

College superstar

he should be charged. look at these people acting like animals with no respect for their fellow citizens and neighbors when the president should have and could have calmed these people down....he again chose chaos in the streets and these crazy assholes are running crazy.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    I don't care about that just like you don't care that an unarmed teenager was killed by a cop because he didn't want to tussle with a 18 year old teenager.

What's so hard to understand, punk?

Grow up
    cops should not have to tussle with anyone. they are officers of the law.

Its clear to anyone that is not trying to ignore the evidence that brown at the very least attacked wilson.

Even if you thought an indictment was warranted, there was no way to prove guilt in this case.

further nothing justifies looting. those businesses have zero control over this situation. even if you think an injustice is being done more injustice is not justified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzm...o_eiXAupbDfxWw
    those people looting the store brown robbed

really you are going to punish a store for being robbed by brown?
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 11-25-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Can't believe they are rioting and burning buildings for this thug.

I don't believe it's solely for one person. You're watching the combination of many things leading to frustration, anger, aggression, you name it.

It's not logical or rational. But it is what it is. I just hope when it's all over people can have an honest dialogue about this rather than the downright nasty comments I've read online

Banned

Yawn @ pretending you don't know that the blacks/ape comparison is historically seen as a racist.

People use to say Rodman and Deion Sanders ran like deers with their long strides. We will soon see the term "beast mode" consider a racist remarks.

We always refer to WNBA player as looking like horses. Here are two horses going at it. At this rate everything is racist. I was the one that brought it up but I am comparing the scene from the movie and the scene from the step dad, which are eerily similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    you really dont see whats wrong with the planet of the apes comparison?

Still the looters are totally wrong. and so is browns parents for inciting this stuff. They need to look in the mirror and realize they raised a very flawed child. Eg. strong arm robbery and assault

soo....Brown's mom and stepdad are involved in the assault and robbery of Brown's grandmother and cousin, who were selling Michael Brown t-shirts

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police...browns-family/

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – FOX 2 has just obtained the incident report involving a reported assault and robbery, first exposed in the Fox Files. Chris Hayes obtained it after a hearing in St. Louis County Court.

It went to Court because Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden, asked police not to release the incident report. The City Attorney for Ferguson, Stephanie Karr, wanted to be sensitive while still following the law. So she took it to Judge Maura McShane who said the report needed to be released, according to the law.

It involves a reported felony robbery with a weapon, October 18th in the parking lot of Red`s BBQ. It`s the corner of Canfield and West Florissant, just blocks from where Michael Brown was shot and killed.

According to the newly released Ferguson police report, several people, including Brown`s paternal grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, were selling ‘Justice for Mike Brown merchandise.’

Then at about 1:20 pm, cars pulled up and 20-30 people “jumped out” and “rushed them.” One of those people was Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden, who is quoted yelling, “you can`t sell this s%$&.”

The report says Gordon was ‘repeatedly struck in the back of the head by an unknown subject’ and ‘knocked to the ground.’ The report adds that McSpadden ‘then ran up and punched (Gordon).

The report also mentions a witness who shot cell phone video of the entire fight, however police report they haven`t been able to convince that witness to hand over the video.

The police dispatch report shows officers arrived in under four minutes and that EMS took one man to the hospital, Mike Brown`s cousin Tony Petty. Petty was reportedly helping sell the merchandise. Crime scene techs took pictures of Petty’s face, after someone reportedly struck him with a pipe.

The police report states that some of those involved ran away with $1,500 in merchandise and a suitcase with $400 in cash.

Lesley McSpadden`s criminal attorney, Lynne Perkins, was also in court when the Judge released the report. He said McSpadden denies assaulting anyone on October 18th and he asked for people to be sensitive to his client, who`s dealing with the loss of her child. Judge McShane also asked for people to be sensitive to a tremendous bubbling of emotions. Lesley McSpadden is trying to send a message of peace and is scheduled to speak to the United Nations later this month in Geneva, Switzerland.

also, found this gem.

recent pontifications are even more astounding when you consider the author of the request for peaceful protest, step-dad Louis Head, is a former Bloods’ gang leader in Saint Louis. Not only was/is he part of the gang leadership but he was previously convicted on Federal firearms charges related to the manufacture, distribution and sale of narcotics.

Reportedly, Head gained an early release from Federal Prison after an agreement to turn evidence, and snitch on other people within the illicit gun/drug trade.
    the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
    Last edited by rezznor; 11-25-2014 at 09:58 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    soo....Brown's mom and stepdad are involved in the assault and robbery of Brown's grandmother and cousin, who were selling Michael Brown t-shirts

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police...browns-family/

also, found this gem.

the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Its amazing people act as if brown was "doing God's work"
    Brown was not anywhere close to the model citizen some claim