Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

best name since the 90s when a lot of players seemed to have interesting names

Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kombo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqJGJwAU0M

For those who like his offense.
    his offense is like someone playing on crack
    no handles, poor jumper/hook, he can only dunk, weak drive, and easily has to change his post move cus he cant hang down there for more than 3 seconds. hes got alot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    his offense is like someone playing on crack
    no handles, poor jumper/hook, he can only dunk, weak drive, and easily has to change his post move cus he cant hang down there for more than 3 seconds. hes got alot to learn.
    so basically...ben wallace? the comparison sort of makes sense. the upside is he's young but i can just as easily see favors going way further than him offensively. and of course, making up enough difference defensively. honestly, i thinks some are forgetting about cousins. give cousins a good coach and time to grow and that guy can be a regular 20/10 guy in the league.
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 06-18-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    I can lead the NBA in PPG, RPG and APG

I simply choose not to at this time.

Jeff
    hey breh, gundress is pretty upset since you ip banned him, i think you ruined his life.

NBA lottery pick

I promise to lead the league in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. I

NBA lottery pick

What we have here is the search for the next Serge Ibaka. It

I could become the next ben wallace.

But Thabeet were supposed to be the next Mutombo

GiveItToBurrito
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

He'd have to play 35 minutes or more for an entire night, which might not happen. Still, he seems like a beast and a lot more like Ibaka than Sene or someone since he was really productive in Europe. I'm surprised the Timberwolves haven't been more active in trading down for him (number 2 for Washington's 6th pick, the 17th, and maybe a heavily protected conditional first?), he'd be perfect for them.

I rule the local playground

I really hope the Wizards get this guy at #6. He's 6'9 with a riduclous 7'7 wingspan, runs and jumps like a gazelle, and plays with a ton of energy and hustle. He's going to need to refine his offensive game before earning starter minutes in the NBA, but if he does there's no reason he can't lead the league in shotblocking and rebounding. He has all the tools.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Thats my Bismack, aka the Big B[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]chsmack.

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]What we have here is the search for the next Serge Ibaka. It

Quote Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
    He'd have to play 35 minutes or more for an entire night, which might not happen. Still, he seems like a beast and a lot more like Ibaka than Sene or someone since he was really productive in Europe. I'm surprised the Timberwolves haven't been more active in trading down for him (number 2 for Washington's 6th pick, the 17th, and maybe a heavily protected conditional first?), he'd be perfect for them.
    I'm in love with Biyombo. If we do trade down I hope we can snag him. I will be following him next year regardless.

No one knows how good he will be but you can't deny that he has a cool name

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    I can lead the NBA in PPG, RPG and APG

I simply choose not to at this time.

Jeff

Banned

im 100% sure he will only be a shadow of what he was in africa/europe once he plays in the nba, as 99% of foreigners do.