Default 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup (New Zealand)

Anyone been following?

Hungry just lost a heartbreaker in the 116th minute against Serbia on an own goal. They gave up their 1-nil lead in the 90th as well. Such a tough loss. They were even a man up. Feel terrible for the young lad who deflected it in his own goal but that's the game.

The States and Columbia up next at 3:30

I need to fricken sleep...

Default Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup (New Zealand)

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Anyone been following?

Hungry just lost a heartbreaker in the 116th minute against Serbia on an own goal. They gave up their 1-nil lead in the 90th as well. Such a tough loss. They were even a man up. Feel terrible for the young lad who deflected it in his own goal but that's the game.

The States and Columbia up next at 3:30

I need to fricken sleep...
    I have been, awesome tournament at the moment.
    Serbia missed is best player and you could definitelly see the impact that he has on the attack for them.
    Still, i think they deserved. It was lucky? Yea, totally. But earned.

I'm not watching States x Columbia, i watched both teams playing lready and they don't play the style of football that i like.

Ukraine x Senegal is going to be good. Ukraine is a hell of a team, they have some studs on the attack. Kovalenko is going to get more minutes next season for Shakhtar hopefully.

Btw, i hate this schedule.
    I hate that my Portugal will have to pass by Brazil. They are the teams playing the better football right now, and they will collide in the Quarter Finals (probably), while Austria or Uzbekistan could advance a lot more.