Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 01-10-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csc30 has an OK reputation so far
Default Salim Stoudamire going to be traded?

I like Salim, I understand why he has been unhappy with his playing time. BECAUSE HIS MINUTES ARE NEVER STEADY! I like Mike Woodson too, but I tihnk he is in the wrong with how he divides up playing time. It might be best for Salim to be shipped off with Batista(who has played what? 0 games this year), but why another point guard? I think Anthony Johnson is a great point guard, but I though thati s hwy we went after Speedy and we have Lue and Ivey, What? Zaza needs some real help down low. I am a huge Hawks fan and it sucks to watch them not win, especially when they do have so much talent.
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
hawksfansrus

hawksfansrus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by csc30
I like Salim, I understand why he has been unhappy with his playing time. BECAUSE HIS MINUTES ARE NEVER STEADY! I like Mike Woodson too, but I tihnk he is in the wrong with how he divides up playing time. It might be best for Salim to be shipped off with Batista(who has played what? 0 games this year), but why another point guard? I think Anthony Johnson is a great point guard, but I though thati s hwy we went after Speedy and we have Lue and Ivey, What? Zaza needs some real help down low. I am a huge Hawks fan and it sucks to watch them not win, especially when they do have so much talent.

I can't believe you like Woodson, a coach who is 98 games below .500 after 2 1/2 years on the job
hawksfansrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:51 AM   #3
csc30

Default On hawks

I think blame should be shared equally with the ownership problems, billy knight, and woodson. This team has had to do a lot of growing and with injuries plaguing them, they have had it tough so far this season. Hopefully after the pistons game it will get them back on a winning streak. Woodson seems like a good guy, we will see how his coaching career goes along with that this season.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #4
hawksfansrus

hawksfansrus has an OK reputation so far
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by csc30
I think blame should be shared equally with the ownership problems, billy knight, and woodson. This team has had to do a lot of growing and with injuries plaguing them, they have had it tough so far this season. Hopefully after the pistons game it will get them back on a winning streak. Woodson seems like a good guy, we will see how his coaching career goes along with that this season.

Woodson and Knight are very close friends. They used to be roomates. This is why such a pathetic coach keeps coaching the Hawks. Anybody else would have been fired by now. This is why I despise knight, Woodson and the current owners (for allowing this to continue) I hope Stteve Belkin takes over this pathetic franchise soon and fires Knight Woodson and company and gives the Hawks another opportunity to succeed.
hawksfansrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
csc30

Default wow

I had no idea about all of that.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #6
hawks4life
I airball my layups

hawks4life has an OK reputation so far

i will not mind trading salim as long as we get SOMETHING in return
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:42 AM   #7
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfansrus
I can't believe you like Woodson, a coach who is 98 games below .500 after 2 1/2 years on the job

a coach can't help what players are on his staff
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: