Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Trayvon Martin - A closer look

Default Re: Trayvon Martin - A closer look

Cliffs? I don't care about this ngga enough to watch the whole vids

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Cliffs? I don't care about this ngga enough to watch the whole vids
    You should... whats your stance on the situation? It may be changed or at least altered..

a closer look? dude instigated the fight with trayvon, and when he was getting his shit handed to him as he should, he shot the kid.

in america, you can start fights with people and you can shoot them dead if they are whoopin your ass.

Banned

I'm confused... so Trayvon writing graffiti on a locker and having an empty weed baggie means he was a violent criminal who instigated the fight and deserved to be shot through the heart... But Zim's History of actual violence before and after (how many different people have accused him of assault & threats with a gun since the trial?) says what exactly?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=20203329

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george...stic-violence/

And then you have his best friend and most ardent public supporter saying this now:

[INDENT]Former friend, supporter of George Zimmerman has change of heart

A man who once called George Zimmerman a friend, speaking out in support of him before and during his lengthy trial, now says he

   

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    whats your stance on the situation? It may be changed or at least altered..
    from what i know about martin, he was a little wild like many of his peers, but was basically just an average kid. some of his friends and teachers said he had a sweet nature, but i have no idea of course.

from what i know about zimmerman, he's just not all there. he has shown consistently erratic behavior ever since becoming an adult, which is when we generally start judging a person. i don't think he has a bad heart, and he generally seems pretty easygoing, but when he f-cks up he REALLY f-cks up.

if it wasn't for him being a gun nut in a country that celebrates violence (funding his defense), i think he'd likely be in prison right now for a variety of possible causes.

problem?

Right... So he was suspended 3 times from school, wears hoodies, was violent against teachers, and everything else confirmed him being violent, yet the black dudes up in this bish still make excuses for him

no nathan jizzle, there is no evidence to zimmerman just starting shit out of nowhere.

   

Right... So he was suspended 3 times from school, wears hoodies, was violent against teachers, and everything else confirmed him being violent, yet the black dudes up in this bish still make excuses for him
    i'm half-peruvian / half-american... grew up most of my life in the states, just like zimmerman. the very first thing i did is to feel like he was probably right.

IME martin was about as average as they come for his demographic and area. what you said about him can be said about millions of kids here. but you would know that if you weren't pulling stuff out of... berlin, germany?

no nathan jizzle, there is no evidence to zimmerman just starting shit out of nowhere.

Does he breathe air too?

[COLOR="White"]Not anymore lol[/COLOR]

Banned

I mean I thought Zimmerman having at least 3 domestic violence incidents on his record, including 2 immediately following his acquittal on murder charges where he attacked his wife and assaulted her father and also trashed his girlfriend's house after threatening her with a double-barreled shotgun was bad (we'll just conveniently forget he attacked a federal officer unprovoked for now) but...

At least he wasn't wearing a hoodie.

Thank Heaven he wasn't wearing a hoodie.

5-time NBA All-Star

Trayvon wasn't doing anything and was pursued with a gun. You got a different story? You got evidence of a different story?

Show me somebody who has made an excuse for him? Who has a more violent history? Who carries a gun after having attacked the police? Who bullied and has claims of molested his cousin? Hit his finance? Threatened his father-in-law with a gun? Lost his security job for being too aggressive? Who got arrested more? Who killed an innocent boy for walking in the rain? And somebody else is making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i'm half-peruvian / half-american... grew up most of my life in the states, just like zimmerman. the very first thing i did is to feel like he was probably right.

IME martin was about as average as they come for his demographic and area. what you said about him can be said about millions of kids here. but you would know that if you weren't pulling stuff out of... berlin, germany?
    what?

da nig[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]a trayvon a thuggg

   

well i was going to say "your ass," but i realised that if you're really living in berlin then how the hell would you know what is average and what is true thug in the states?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    well i was going to say "your ass," but i realised that if you're really living in berlin then how the hell would you know what is average and what is true thug in the states?
    It really doesnt matter how it is "in the states".. I for my can tell what a thug is or not. Im assuming he was one, given some of the evidence i saw and heard of.. its really all in the video, fluff.