Banned

Default How often should you change your sneakers?

I play varsity basketball in my high school. How often should I change them?

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Default Re: How often should you change your sneakers?

Depends how much abuse your putting on them. Also what pairs of shoes do you have? Some lose their shape faster than others(like the Huarache's or Rose 2.5's). Usually Kobe's are much more durable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I play varsity basketball in my high school. How often should I change them?
    keep a pair for only hardcourt, whatever your fav balling shoe is

could last anywhere from 1-3 yrs (personal experience/depending how much you play)

i usually get a pair and will ball indoors all winter and then when summer months come, i play outdoors and i keep a pair for pavement ball

once they rip or something, i take my indoor kicks and make them my outdoors (because i ball outdoors way more than indoors in the summer) and about fall time ill replace my indoor shoes. since i keep this rotation i only buy ball shoes maybe once every 1.5 years, and i only have and need two pairs

right now im balling in Adidas TS Heat Check's (had them for almost 2 years) outdoors and Kobe 6's indoors (bought at beginning of summer). been doing like this since freshman year in high school

oh and make sure not to buy shoes that dont fit you perfectly. ive bought shoes that were too clunky, heavy for me and they end up being such a waste. if you buy shoes you play well in then you wont need to buy shoes often

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    keep a pair for only hardcourt, whatever your fav balling shoe is

could last anywhere from 1-3 yrs (personal experience/depending how much you play)

i usually get a pair and will ball indoors all winter and then when summer months come, i play outdoors and i keep a pair for pavement ball

once they rip or something, i take my indoor kicks and make them my outdoors (because i ball outdoors way more than indoors in the summer) and about fall time ill replace my indoor shoes. since i keep this rotation i only buy ball shoes maybe once every 1.5 years, and i only have and need two pairs

right now im balling in Adidas TS Heat Check's (had them for almost 2 years) outdoors and Kobe 6's indoors (bought at beginning of summer). been doing like this since freshman year in high school
    I'm in a similar boat. I play hard, but I take care of my basketball shoes. I can usually make it a few years before they begin showing serious wear and tear, at which point they become my outdoor shoes. It's a solid cycle.