My NFL Mock Draft TOP 10
1. Oakland - Jamarcus Russell. Yeah the Raiders have holes EVERYWHERE, but Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter are never going to get it done at QB.
2. Detroit - Brady Quinn. Lions' offense is terrible. Jon Kitna is not the long-term answer.
3. Cleveland - Adrian Peterson. When was the last time Cleveland had a marquee name at RB? Jim Brown?
4. Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson. Galloway ain't gettin no younger and Mike Clayton is a disappointment. Struggling TB offense gets an instant boost to their passing game and Cadillac gets some breathing room..
5. Arizona - Joe Thomas. A team desperate for O-line help gets an elite OT prospect in Thomas.
6. Washington - Alan Branch. Skins' D fallin off last season can be attributed to their weak D-line. Branch is the beast in the middle they've been looking for.
7. Minnesota - Ted Ginn Jr. Minnesota desperately needs receiving help; Ginn also gives them a kick-return threat.
8. Houston - Laron Landry. Texans can definitely use a playmaker in their secondary.
9. Miami - Dwayne Jarrett. Perfect complement to Chris Chambers.
10. Atlanta - Reggie Nelson. Falcons give up a lot of big plays through the air. Nelson brings immediate help.
Last edited by Xplicit : 01-23-2007 at 11:32 PM.