Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Science classifies Homosapiens as Primates

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Wrong as always.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/13/sc...ture.html?_r=0

Mother nature shows us the blueprint, tainted bovine meat in the right places and we are all set.

Lol u dummy. Something like that happens because people or animals equal in heirarchy have no advantage over each other, so theres no incentive to fight and mutually destroy each other.

If you place alpha baboons back in their mix it will naturally go back to a heirarchy. In the animal kingdom, those who CAN dominate, do.

USA has huge advanages over most of the world. What evolutionary, big bang purpose does it serve to waste our money fighting terrorism and getting attacked when we could simply wipe that region off the map?

How does it benefit us as an evolved, self-interested species with myriad advantages, to be tolerant of attackers?
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 04-03-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Banned

I don't know.

I could be violent too, drinking tea and eating cupcakes, deciding where my troops will go next, from the comfort of my palace while some hoes bathe me. So violent.

Well yes you are thinking about war and violence, generals raised and schooled to make war doing their job . Maybe if you are thinking about other things, there are a lot of other humans people remember.

Earth is infinitely a better place that is was 100 years ago, despite having 7x more people on it, let alone 500 1000 years ago.

It's almost like you are trying to make yourself feel good about yourself because somehow you are realizing how a ****ing primate you are.

I just don't get it why are you constantly spamming this board on how islam is violent, after reading your dumb post, i would thought you would be clapping

I mean why are you upset with them? It's what we do *******.
    What is your first language?

Are you actually in grad school?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What is your first language?

Are you actually in grad school?

This. Guy's typing is shrill, frantic and incoherent. And also doesnt appear to be very proficient with English.

Maybe hes a Phantomcuck alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Lol u dummy. Something like that happens because people or animals equal in heirarchy have no advantage over each other, so theres no incentive to fight and mutually destroy each other.

If you place alpha baboons back in their mix it will naturally go back to a heirarchy. In the animal kingdom, those who CAN dominate, do.
    Remarkably, the Forest Troop has maintained its genial style over two decades, even though the male survivors of the epidemic have since died or disappeared and been replaced by males from the outside.

This retards are a gold mine

gayoung, oh islam bad islam, oh severing heads, oh violent animals, we should nuke them!

gayoung, oh it's what we are, the most violent are the best, it's awesome!

gold mine i say gold mine.

Banned

gayoung, oh islam bad islam, oh severing heads, oh violent animals, we should nuke them!

This retards

are a gold mine

Last edited by Nick Young; 04-03-2016 at 04:55 PM.

Cool.

Yippee.

Wonderful news.

Thanks for sharing

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    To borrow a purgative right-wing dipshits like to use, people want to believe they are special snowflakes.

That goes double for people of faith. There's a reason why American conservatives have an increasing distrust in science--it tells them what they don't want to hear:

God isn't real, there is no afterlife, this is all there is.

These inconvenient truths make them uncomfortable, so they double down on their religious faith.

They'd rather believe that a giant sky fairy will protect them (but not godless commies and homosexuals) if the shit really gets thick. Science doesn't provide this kind of comfort, so they dismiss it.
    Small amendment to this post.

Right-wing nut jobs (like Nick Yong and Starface) love science when it comes to promoting nationalism, genocide, and racial superiority. You know, the shit Jesus peaches about endlessly.

NBA Legend

Youre trying to distract from a lost argument by acting retarded.

You really are a Phantomcuck and Longtime Lurker and kniokas alt. Either that or yall are quadruplettes

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Humans are beyond delusional; chimps who think they aren't chimps.
    Were not chimps. We are Primates. Is like saying cats are lions. Both are felines (felidae) but that's about it.

Youre trying to distract from a lost argument by acting retarded.

You really are a Phantomcuck and Longtime Lurker and kniokas alt. Either that or yall are quadruplettes
    LOL @ this paranoid POS. Typical right-wing nut job--delusional, irrational, filled with fear and hate. He's the offspring of the geriatric FOX News viewer--the one who fear nonexistent or overblown boogeymen (Saddam

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Were not chimps. We are Primates. Is like saying cats are lions. Both are felines (felidae) but that's about it.

You could also argue that humans have evolved beyond the order of primate into their own distinction. Just like grizzly bears may have originally come from invertibrate jellyfish - but no longer bear such classification.

Taxinomy isnt concrete at all the way dummy OP believes. He and the other belligerent cuckolds in this thread automatically have faith in what scientists tell them. They do not perform the science themselves, or understand its complexities, but if the scientist tells them something, then they take it for granted as automatic. Much like a congregation of parishioners having faith in the word of their priest. It's the exact same mechanism.

However, unlike any other primate, humans exist as a species outside tropical and subtropical regions. They have far greater social complexity and dietary variance. This guy is literally preaching about things he just learned about earlier in the day.

Taxonomy is not a strict science and who knows, perhaps a scientific case could be made humans are no longer part of the order primate. I certainly dont know and neither does OP.

But that's the difference. This idiot gets told about something hes completely ignorant of at a Bernie Sanders rally then runs to the internet to call everyone stupid and scientifically illeterate, when he probably has far, far less knowledge and intelligence than the audience hes making his declaration to.

OP has become an obsessive try-hard over the last week, and its clear hes a new convert to liberal dogma, shrieking as loud as possible to make sure everyone recognizes the emporers new clothes.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 04-03-2016 at 05:50 PM.

You could also argue that humans have evolved beyond the order of primate into their own distinction. Just like grizzly bears may have originally come from invertibrate jellyfish - but no longer bear such classification.

Taxinomy isnt concrete at all the way dummy OP believes. He and the other belligerent cuckolds in this thread automatically have faith in what scientists tell them. They do not perform the science themselves, or understand its complexities, but if the scientist tells them something, then they take it for granted as automatic. Much like a congregation of parishioners having faith in the word of their priest. It's the exact same mechanism.

However, unlike any other primate, humans exist as a species outside tropical and subtropical regions. They have far greater social complexity and dietary variance. This guy is literally preaching about things he just learned about earlier in the day.

Taxonomy is not a strict science and who knows, perhaps a scientific case could be made humans are no longer part of the order primate. I certainly dont know and neither does OP.

But that's the difference. This idiot gets told about something hes completely ignorant of at a Bernie Sanders rally then runs to the internet to call everyone stupid and scientifically illeterate, when he probably has far, far less knowledge and intelligence than the audience hes making his declaration to.

OP has become an obsessive try-hard over the last week, and its clear hes a new convert to liberal dogma, shrieking as loud as possible to make sure everyone recognizes the emporers new clothes.
    I can agree with this and you could argue it with whatever committee is in charge of classifying humans as primates.

But that's the thing, talking about it on the forum is not going to do anything. You have to take it to them because in the end what they say it makes sense. One of the reasons were considered primates is because of physiology, like the hands and the way we can see for example. So you have to prove to them that whatever makes us different also make us unique in a way that we deserve to be our own family (or family classifications. In Spanish it means the same in science circles or at least that's how I was thought in school).

PS: Not talking specifically at you but overall.

Scarface = another right-wing idiot who wants to a special snowflake.

Human and chimp DNA is nearly identical when you compare the bands on chromosomes, the bundles of DNA inside nearly every cell, but Scarface thinks we might be different species because "derp, we can live in a bunch of different places, monkeys can't".

Think technology might play a role in that, fckface?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    If I made you a sandwich that's 99% shit and 1% ham, would you call it a ham sandwich?

Banned

This forum always delivers on the philosophical debates. Whichever side of the argument you are on, be proud of yourself ISH. We da best