Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Prime Kobe & T-Mac>>>Prime Lebron & Wade

Wow Tmac's playmaking abilities are being vastly underrated here and this is coming from a Tmac hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    Wow Tmac's playmaking abilities are being vastly underrated here and this is coming from a Tmac hater.
    How? He was a great playmaker, but he wasn't as good as LeBron is. This is the same LeBron that averaged 9 apg last year. Tmac's career high is 6. The difference is illustrated in the numbers. Yes Tmac's team was worse, but his playmaking wasn't quite as good as LeBron's.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    This. Many of these cats are too young to understand. Wish Tmac never got injured. (Same with Grant Hill)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    How? He was a great playmaker, but he wasn't as good as LeBron is. This is the same LeBron that averaged 9 apg last year. Tmac's career high is 6. The difference is illustrated in the numbers. Yes Tmac's team was worse, but his playmaking wasn't quite as good as LeBron's.
    Lebron never averaged 9 assist. Tmac played off the ball way more than Lebron does thus giving Lebron more opportunities for assist. If Lebron knew how to play off the ball then he would not have looked so stupid during the finals. In fact once he learns how to do this along with working on his post up skills then the Heat have a guaranteed dynasty imho. Also Tmac's assist remained solid with the emergence of Yao; the Rockets played an inside out game. People who just post stats only reveal the truth about how much they've actually watched a player.
    Last edited by Xsatyr; 07-14-2011 at 03:56 AM.

I miss prime T-mac

Prime T-Mac is in now way better than prime Lebron. Prime Lebron is one of the best players in NBA history, ability wise.

Anyway, I think it'll be Wade and Bron. Those guys made it to the finals together while T-Mac never got past 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    LeBron is also excellent at dropping it down for post dunks. How many easy dunks have Veraejo, Hickson, Z, and Gooden received from LeBron over the years that 95% of other NBA players wouldn't see or be able to make? Overall he's just a better playmaker.
    Dropping it down for post dunks is not a skill. Those dudes are 6'10 and athletic. It's not hard to pass them the ball if they get open or cut or something. Pick and roll, pick and pop, crisp passes that are on target...that's what LeBron excels at.

And like others have said, LeBron averaging 9pg doesn't mean much. Like others on here, I've watched TMacs career from the start and you are really underrating the guys playmaking abilities. Try watching some games and quit relying on stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Prime T-Mac is in now way better than prime Lebron. Prime Lebron is one of the best players in NBA history, ability wise.

Anyway, I think it'll be Wade and Bron. Those guys made it to the finals together while T-Mac never got past 2nd round.
    lol Prime Kobe and TMac would murder the league. There would literally be no defense that could stop them. LeBron+Wade is great, but they are not ****ing with those two. No way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    lol Prime Kobe and TMac would murder the league. There would literally be no defense that could stop them. LeBron+Wade is great, but they are not ****ing with those two. No way.
    exactly Kobe and T mac both had ridiculous offensive arsenals and they weren't as reliant on having the ball in their hands as much as wade/lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by sagr32
    exactly Kobe and T mac both had ridiculous offensive arsenals and they weren't as reliant on having the ball in their hands as much as wade/lebron.
    It's not the same, but I'd LOVE to see TMac on LA. Actually I want MIA to replace Miller with TMac but damn...to see he and Kobe on the court together would be crazy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    It's not the same, but I'd LOVE to see TMac on LA. Actually I want MIA to replace Miller with TMac but damn...to see he and Kobe on the court together would be crazy.
    I was hoping LA picked him up last summer instead of resigning shannon brown. I didn't catch many of his piston games but in the ones i did he looked good at the very least better then brown. Is he a free agent this summer?

I was hoping LA picked him up last summer instead of resigning shannon brown. I didn't catch many of his piston games but in the ones i did he looked good at the very least better then brown. Is he a free agent this summer?
    Yup....stats don't show the strides he made this season. He still has decent quickness and vertical leap too. The guy has some years left in him. Probably as a pg and not a sg though. Rumors are that he's trying to sign win a team in Turkey. He signed a 1 year deal with Detroit so yeah he's a free agent...this lockout sucks

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbelly
    I'm a dumba$$

This. I would rather have them teach me how to play ball instead of Lebron and Wade. Only things you can really learn from Lebron and Wade is how be a better help defender and how to use a pick and roll, everthing else has to do with athleticism and how you wanna play the game. With T-mac and Kobe you can learn A LOT more!

Banned

These 10 year olds think LeBron is still the King

And these 15 year olds still think this is 2006 when Wade finally won with a stacked team.

They have no Idea how sick T-Mac in his prime was and lets not even talk about Kobes prime.