Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Tyson Gay's Daughter Killed after getting caught in a Crossfire in Kentucky

Poor girl, only 15, feel bad for Tyson.
    The 15-year-old daughter of U.S. Olympic sprinter Tyson Gay died on Sunday after being caught in an exchange of gunfire between two vehicles outside of a Kentucky restaurant, police said.

After the shooting in Lexington at about 4 a.m. EDT (0800 GMT), Trinity Gay was taken in a private vehicle to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead, the Lexington Police Department said in a statement.

Police said they have detained two people for questioning in connection with the incident. A homicide investigation is underway.

"She didn't make it. I'm so confused," Gay told the sports editor with NBC-affiliate Lex 18 television. "She was just here last week for fall break. It's so crazy."

Gay, 34, was born in Lexington and lives in a suburb of Orlando, Florida. He could not be reached for further comment.

In 2007, he won three gold medals at the World Championships in Osaka, Japan, taking titles in the 100 meter, 200 meter and 4x100m relay. He set the U.S. record in the 100-meter sprint two years later.

Gay, who made his Olympic debut in 2008, won a silver medal with the 4x100 meters relay team at the 2012 Games in London. But he lost the medal after testing positive for a banned substance in 2013.

Condolences from the track and field world poured in on social media.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pe...-idUSKBN12G0UU

Default Re: Tyson Gay's Daughter Killed after getting caught in a Crossfire in Kentucky

What is a 15 year old girl doing out at 4 am in the morning? Shame on the parents.

Default Re: Tyson Gay's Daughter Killed after getting caught in a Crossfire in Kentucky

First shooting in Orlando, now this...

Where's all the marches? Where are the protests?

Black lives matter sometimes, right? Something like that...

Guy I served with was working security at the club the girl definitely wasn't at.

Very unfortunate way to go, especially so early, RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Where's all the marches? Where are the protests?

Black lives matter sometimes, right? Something like that...

Guy I served with was working security at the club the girl definitely wasn't at.
    Lets talk about white on white crime before we worry about terrorist muslims.

It's how fcking dumb you sound every time you say shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam

In your opinion, if she was shot by a white cop, would there be protests?

I think there would. Thoughts?

triggered

In your opinion, if she was shot by a white cop, would there be protests?

I think there would. Thoughts?
    If the sandy hook shooter was muslim would he still be considered a mentally disturbed individual?

I just find irony how in 1 argument we try to tell black people not to judge all cops as terrorist and they should worry about black on black crime first,

then in another argument you're all up in arms about isis invading the U.S and muslims when there's probably an equal number of corrupt cops as their are radical muslims.
    Not to mention there's probably more unarmed black people getting killed than their are terrorist attacks by muslims, Whites commit the majority of terroist attacks in the u.s, shouldn't we worry about that first?

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    My white supremacist rhetoric doesn't work here so i'll just resort to trolling

If the sandy hook shooter was muslim would he still be considered a mentally disturbed individual?
    No, it'd be workplace violence.

I just find irony how in 1 argument we try to tell black people not to judge all cops as terrorist and they should worry about black on black crime first,

then in another argument you're all up in arms about isis invading the U.S and muslims when there's probably an equal number of corrupt cops as their are radical muslims.
    Not to mention there's probably more unarmed black people getting killed than their are terrorist attacks by muslims, Whites commit the majority of terroist attacks in the u.s, shouldn't we worry about that first?
    That's not what anyone is saying. I am saying... if black lives matter, then why don't you care about all black lives? Cause, you know, they don't. It's only the ones they can politicize.

So do black lives really matter? Or do they only matter sometimes, when the situation is right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

UK2K is a loser who can't get through the day without doing amphetamines

End of story

That's not what anyone is saying. I am saying... if black lives matter, then why don't you care about all black lives? Cause, you know, they don't. It's only the ones they can politicize.

So do black lives really matter? Or do they only matter sometimes, when the situation is right?
    People do candle light vigils and all sorts when black people get killed, Its always discussions going on about it.

''black on black crime'' is only brought up to deflect from police brutality etc, nobody that says that actually cares.

When 9/11 happened, nobody brought up ''american on american crime'' or america disrespecting its veterans etc. Just stop it.