Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    He lied about betting on a game once (may have been trying to scam people) and pretended to be a girl
    Not sure what his problem is

yeah the crazy thing is he also lied about making that whole betting thread after it got deleted, he also lied about ever posting a pic of himself, almost everything he says is a lie. lol @ him now saying his friend got on his account

and he keeps posting like he's some saint or trying to attack me for things he's done himself. i mean Millwad is playing the immature card on me lol. i can get a lot of others doing that, in fact most posters here, but millwad? that guy is unbelievable

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    yeah the crazy thing is he also lied about making that whole betting thread after it got deleted, he also lied about ever posting a pic of himself, almost everything he says is a lie. lol @ him now saying his friend got on his account

and he keeps posting like he's some saint or trying to attack me for things he's done himself. i mean Millwad is playing the immature card on me lol. i can get a lot of others doing that, in fact most posters here, but millwad? that guy is unbelievable
    Dude, post the pic of me, don't claim that you actually saw a pic of me without saving it and while you're at it, post a pic of yourself.

And yes, I play the immature card on you, you're a 30-40 year old korean man who have spent the last 6 years on ISH beefing with people and you've written the most silly punchlines ever. You're even the most banned poster ever..

While people at your age are with their families, wife and kids and have real jobs, you work at your dads body shop as a simple mechanic and then you come home and beef with people on the net. You're a grown man for god sake, people at your age don't beef on the net or write "punchlines" like; fgt, turtle dikk, tranny etc.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I don't actually take credit for finding the post about your dad's age. But it's funny, you're 30+ years old and beef on the net.

You judge guy's looks constantly but you're too afraid to put up a picture of yourself. You even make comments about people's dikks..

Your dad is older than my grandfather, what 30-40 year old man acts the way you do on the net?

But haha, your 30-40 years old and you beef on the internet, don't you have a wife or a girlfriend to be with? Is judging other guy's looks on a basketball forum, working at your dad's body shop and making comments about guy's dikks on the net the only thing you do in life?

It was fun mocking you but I got a bad taste in my mouth now, I didn't know you were this sad.

actually i'm pretty sure dumsby PM'd them to you. i think he probably spent the better part of a few days reading my whole post history looking for dirt, and i welcome it btw since i've got nothing to hide. in fact i'm thinking about bumping a few of those threads since they bring back memories and some were some good topics i'd like to revisit

dumsby's always been one of those closet pansies here always judging everyone and everything from some perch when he doesn't put up anything interesting or worth reading ever, and its sad how some posters or quite a few here are that way with these huge self important egos of themselves

NBA Superstar

Dude, post the pic of me, don't claim that you actually saw a pic of me without saving it and while you're at it, post a pic of yourself.

And yes, I play the immature card on you, you're a 30-40 year old korean man who have spent the last 6 years on ISH beefing with people and you've written the most silly punchlines ever. You're even the most banned poster ever..

While people at your age are with their families, wife and kids and have real jobs, you work at your dads body shop as a simple mechanic and then you come home and beef with people on the net. You're a grown man for god sake, people at your age don't beef on the net or write "punchlines" like; fgt, turtle dikk, tranny etc.
    i never saved it but u know that. problem with this lie millwad is TONS of people on OTC saw it for themselves considering you were calling me out in that thread. you can't keep lying when there are so many eyewitness's to the stuff u constantly lie about. its just like the betting threads u made on NBA forum which has a lot more posters reading and i know TONS of people there saw those betting threads considering it went a lot of pages where you kept denying you were lying until the next day.

i swear you're one of the saddest mf'ers i've ever come across, and its not just based on how you look but mostly on how much you lie about whats already known by most posters. it wasn't that long ago...

NBA rookie of the year

actually i'm pretty sure dumsby PM'd them to you. i think he probably spent the better part of a few days reading my whole post history looking for dirt, and i welcome it btw since i've got nothing to hide. in fact i'm thinking about bumping a few of those threads since they bring back memories and some were some good topics i'd like to revisit

dumsby's always been one of those closet pansies here always judging everyone and everything from some perch when he doesn't put up anything interesting or worth reading ever, and its sad how some posters or quite a few here are that way with these huge self important egos of themselves
    Self important ego's? You're a 30-40 year old man who write your ISH-nickname in third person..

I've asked you how old you are plenty of times, you've never replied, obviously you feel ashamed over the fact that you're a grown man who's spending hours on daily basis on ISH while beefing with people. Don't claim that you're not ashamed, if that would be the case you'd have posted a pic of yourself a long time ago considering how much you bash other people and their looks and you'd posted your real age a long time ago too.

You're a sad guy.

NBA Superstar

i never saved it but u know that. problem with this lie millwad is TONS of people on OTC saw it for themselves considering you were calling me out in that thread. you can't keep lying when there are so many eyewitness's to the stuff u constantly lie about. its just like the betting threads u made on NBA forum which has a lot more posters reading and i know TONS of people there saw those betting threads considering it went a lot of pages where you kept denying you were lying until the next day.

i swear you're one of the saddest mf'ers i've ever come across, and its not just based on how you look but mostly on how much you lie about whats already known by most posters. it wasn't that long ago...its just your character as a person is pitiful.

NBA rookie of the year

i swear you're one of the saddest mf'ers i've ever come across, and its not just based on how you look but mostly on how much you lie about whats already known by most posters. it wasn't that long ago...its just your character as a person is pitiful.
    Sure, dude, I've never even posted a pic of myself on ISH.

But considering how much you bash people's looks you should post a pic of yourself so everyone can judge how you look.

You can't be a beauty though, 40 year old koreans who works as mechanics don't tend to be anything special if you know what I'm saying.

And considering that you're not ashamed of yourself, tell us your real age.

NBA Superstar

Sure, dude, I've never even posted a pic of myself on ISH.

But considering how much you bash people's looks you should post a pic of yourself so everyone can judge how you look.

You can't be a beauty though, 40 year old koreans who works as mechanics don't tend to be anything special if you know what I'm saying.

And considering that you're not ashamed of yourself, tell us your real age.

ughhh, so u don't remember starting a thread calling godzuki out like a few months ago? it might've been longer but i know it wasn't that long ago....and then deleting it after i clowned you?

lemme guess it was this friend of yours that got on your account.....

i don't know why i'm even trying to engage in back and forth with a habitual liar. just never seen lying on the levels you do it and with so much regularity here, even for no real reasons like in the betting thread.

between your gut, your dress style, your hypocrisy, and character traits i swear you're a horrible human being in life....

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Could you guys just stop?

You're not getting anywhere with this..

Do it for this kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    Could you guys just stop?

You're not getting anywhere with this..

Do it for this kitty.
    Make me that gif I requested or I'm gonna hunt down your LeBronyte ass

what about me?

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Check the BTE or just ask them why would I be the one hunting your ass.

Also.. why would I do that? To anyone but LeBron :d

Also.. why would I do that? To anyone but LeBron
    leave her alone

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    u should hunt down more threads i made so i can reminisce how much more i've contributed here to reading than your boring bitch ass. lol you seriously must've spent at least a whole day reading thru all of the posts between smokee, poodle, and godzuki and still couldn't find dirt. altho i do bet you were entertained at least, more than i can say for your posts on ISH....

and its funny how you had to PM that to millwad to come at me with and afraid to post it yourself. scared fgt is scared...but typical pansy dumsby.

Also.. why would I do that? To anyone but LeBron :d
    Wait what? Not only that you root for the other team now you telling me you play for the other team too?
    Anyway is it so hard to put a pacifier in LeBron's mouth? If you can't just say so, I thought you were good with editing GIFs and shit.