Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

kileer7 has an OK reputation so far
Default LOL! Suge Knight Threatens To "Beat The Dog Shit" Out Of Rick Ross

Suge threatens to beat the shit out of Ross <----

Quote:
Suge Knight Threatens To "Beat The Dog Shit" Out Of Rick Ross

The quotables keeps coming with Suge Knight, as the former Death Row mogul threatened to put hands on Rick Ross.

While Suge Knight's wild speculations that Tupac may still be alive earned him a lot of publicity today, it looks like that wasn't the only memorable soundbite he dropped during his interview with 93.5 KDay. The former Death Row head honcho also threatened to put hands on Rick Ross over his song "Tupac Back."

Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass *****. I'll beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

Although the audio of the interview has yet to be officially published, 93.5 KDay is currently replaying the interview with Knight.
kileer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LOL! Suge Knight Threatens To "Beat The Dog Shit" Out Of Rick Ross

That song definitely rubbed me the wrong way as well.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
That boy got bars

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

kileer7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

kileer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass *****. I'll beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

Diddy wasn't the one who owed Pac 8 figures in royalties.

Pac wasn't leaving Diddy's record label with hundreds of unreleased songs that were worth millions.

Just sayin'....
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Diddy wasn't the one who owed Pac 8 figures in royalties.

Pac wasn't leaving Diddy's record label with hundreds of unreleased songs that were worth millions.

Just sayin'....
I doubt Pac recorded hundreds of songs with Death Row Records. HE was with the label for less than a year ...
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #9
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I doubt Pac recorded hundreds of songs with Death Row Records. HE was with the label for less than a year ...

Well not songs as in a finished product but Pac was known to be in the booth frequently recording his writtens over drum beats day in day out. In this sense, he had a lot of raw unfinished products that Death Row Records were not going going to see one dime from once Pac left.

Pac died in 96 and has had 5 full album releases in the 10 years following his death under Amaru records. Practically every one of those albums went platinum. I'm positive, there are still plenty more tracks left too.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #10
Keith
old school new school

Keith has an OK reputation so far

trying to blame Pac's death on Diddy
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:55 AM   #11
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Well he did finish All Eyes On Me & Killumanati in what, less then 21 says?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:56 AM   #12
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:

U win some, U lose some
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:51 AM   #13
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Well he did finish All Eyes On Me & Killumanati in what, less then 21 says?
Cause those were his set recording sessions for those albums. Don't forget he shot 3 movies and went on tour in that time period too?

We all know Pac recorded a lot, but let's not make it seem like he recorded 4 songs a day every day during his career.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #14
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
U win some, U lose some

the problem with that is, he has never won one.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: