Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Unhappy So no games discussed so far

I know, I should be one of the people discussing the games. But I haven't been able to catch a sixers game yet, and I don't want to start a discussion on something for which I only know the boxscore, which is only half of the story.

I somewhat expected to have some posters discussing some games, or at least the record so far -hopefully some thread about it 10+ games in the season?-, but I guess this forum will go through inactive. Sad thing, but whatever.

/rant
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So no games discussed so far

They stomped Charlotte but Felton was out.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:53 AM   #3
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

they are playing decent, not great but decent

2-2 with toronto tomorrow night

personally i'll be happy if they win about 41 games, my prediction is about 38 though
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Odenorbust has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82

personally i'll be happy if they win about 41 games, my prediction is about 38 though
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha: roll: I'd like to make a avatar bet with you.
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:22 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82

I am not setting a number for this year because we are rebuilding and I really want Beasley or Rose in the draft. I would be happy with us winning around 32 games or so but I am mainly watching how Iggy, Dalembert, Korver, and Louis Williams play for us.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:26 PM   #6
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

ppierce34 has an OK reputation so far

Not much to discuss, similar to last season in a lot of ways. Iggy has been himself, outstanding at times, but still has that tendency to fall into a shell, which is what hinders him from being a franchise player. Miller is solid. Dalembert has been up and down, solid at times defensively, but still makes those smack your head mistakes and still can't set a pick or catch the ball to save his life, but hey work on your 18 foot fadeaways Sam. I like what I've seen from Jason Smith, Thad hasn't been significant yet. The team isn't good, but isn't bad enough to get a top level guy like Rose, who would be a huge boost for the future. Hopefully they'll move Miller at the deadline.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #7
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppierce34
Not much to discuss, similar to last season in a lot of ways. Iggy has been himself, outstanding at times, but still has that tendency to fall into a shell, which is what hinders him from being a franchise player. Miller is solid. Dalembert has been up and down, solid at times defensively, but still makes those smack your head mistakes and still can't set a pick or catch the ball to save his life, but hey work on your 18 foot fadeaways Sam. I like what I've seen from Jason Smith, Thad hasn't been significant yet. The team isn't good, but isn't bad enough to get a top level guy like Rose, who would be a huge boost for the future. Hopefully they'll move Miller at the deadline.
That's the kind of stuff I wanted to know. Been pretty busy lately and really haven't been able to catch more than 1 game.

The part that I bolded was what the record and boxscores made my felt, and what I feared the most. I like Rose / Beasley a lot, but I guess Philly will be needing Portland-like luck to get either of them. Maybe Sixers can aim at Kosta Koufos who is kind of a sleeper.

Last edited by artificial : 11-12-2007 at 12:03 AM.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:29 AM   #8
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

sixer fans???? is that you wow you are out there i feel so not alone anymore as for games im canadian get rapstv gotta watch then or any canadian station which is like asking santa for something on xmas when your 24 like me
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: