Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #31
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Early declarations for the draft

russel westbrook has declared- he mentioned that he is entering the draft if he believed he would be picked in the top 20

i hope he knows that with my luck as a nugs fan in the draft, with the nuggets at 20 he is gauranteed to go top 19- i have tried to wait out guys like josh&jr smith and hakim warrick just to see them get picked a slot or two before denver

i am a huge believer in westbrook as a top 10 and possible top 3-5 prospect in this draft-

i hope nugs are willing to move up to grab this guy, but if we got lucky enough to grab westbrook at 20 it would be the best moment in nug history since detroit selected darko
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #32
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

CDR is in now.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:24 AM   #33
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

davon jefferson sf usc will leave after his freshman season- this guy will be a starter in the nba and would be an absoulute steal if he goes in the 20's- i could see him taken as early as portland and as late as san antonio

thabeet returning to uconn suprised me, but im happy that he is, and believe in him as an nba player- i hope he is able to secure a top 10 pick next year- thabeet was a lock to be 1st rd pick imo, but likely late lottery to late teens or even in the 20's- i think roy hibberts stock may have dropped from last year to this, but i see thabeet as someone who could raise his stock with another year

i was also suprised that tyler smith is returning to tennesse, as i thought he was a 1st rd pick as well-tennessee will be very tough next year with tyler, ramar smith, prince and adding scotty hopson, even after losing jajaun smith that will still be one of if not the most talented backcourts in the country- chism isnt leaving is he? still need him and another new big or two to reach the final 4 or more

darren collison returning to the bruins made this ucla fan very happy- i believe collison will start and lead his fourth team to the final four, but will win it this time- he will be a combination of what bobby hurley was to duke and tee martin was to tennesse football- heres to saying i hope and believe that collison can be a lottery pick next year- i still believe love should also return and become a college basketball legend, sculpt his body and become a top 3 pick

i also hope shipp and mba a moute are smart enough to return
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:56 PM   #34
TB3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TB3 has an OK reputation so far

Here's an updated list that I found:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...ft-entries.htm
TB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #35
insidehoops