Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Shaq, Ernie, Kenny and Chuck sign multi-year deal with TNT

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Great. Still wondering why the TNT crew can do the finals. Espn is God awful with basketball. Everything espn does with basketball sucks compared to their NFL and NCAAF coverage.

Just air it on CBS with the TNT crew

Glad Shaq is staying. To those hating on him, you can all stick it!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT111
    Glad Shaq is staying. To those hating on him, you can all stick it!
    Agreed.

Shaq is actually needed on the show. Casual NBA fans are fascinated by Shaq. The general population is interested in Shaq. His size alone makes for a great conservation piece. He does mumble words sometimes, but that makes it all the more funnier. The show is classic. I love it.

Default Re: Breaking: Shaq, Johnson, Smith AND Barkley sign multi-year deal with TNT

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Shaq's my favorite, followed by Kenny.
    Chuck needs to be replaced, he's a retard, can't speak and is not very intelligent at analyzing the game of basketball
    But that's what makes it fun its balanced, Chuck the red neck who sounds drunk has crazy stories about bracelets in steam rooms and fat chicks in San Antonio and the call it as it is guy. EJ, the one to settle everyone down and sometimes instigator, then there is Kenny who is ok also like's to make fun of Chuck, the weak end is actually Shaq but I love when he goes on the laughing binges. I wish Webber was on more. All in all they all compliment each other, and the studio thinks they do since they renewed all of them.

Default Re: Breaking: Shaq, Johnson, Smith AND Barkley sign multi-year deal with TNT

I think Shaq has mellowed down quite a bit since the yesteryear. Seems like he's getting on better terms with Chuck, sharing jokes and poking fun at each other. But sometimes he still commits the stupid habit of threatening to hit Chuck ><

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Shaq's my favorite, followed by Kenny.
    Chuck needs to be replaced, he's a retard, can't speak and is not very intelligent at analyzing the game of basketball
    Fool or not he's easily the biggest draw on the show. There's a large contingent of viewers who tune in specifically for him.

Not sure why people want Kenny gone. He has great chemistry with his colleagues and he actually knows his shit.

Shaq has been getting better. I actually don't mind him on there.

He has a fun personality, used to take some jokes a bit too harsh though. I would rather C-Webb on there, but it is going fine for now.