Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2017, 03:09 PM   #16
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: BREAKING PT2: Another one bites the dust

I'll be waiting for the second wave
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:19 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Short of a recording of Trump confirming collusion it is gonna be hard to connect the dots all the way to him. Photos of key players sitting at tables ain't gonna do it. Of course with the way Mueller is working it could still happen.

Here's what I wonder: Why is the left so giddy to begin the Pence administration?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:28 PM   #18
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Short of a recording of Trump confirming collusion it is gonna be hard to connect the dots all the way to him. Photos of key players sitting at tables ain't gonna do it. Of course with the way Mueller is working it could still happen.

Here's what I wonder: Why is the left so giddy to begin the Pence administration?

Pence administration?

That could be even worse as he isn't an idiot. Pence was chosen by Putin for a reason. Trump is an idiot that they knew would eventually go down. Pence has lied on camera and will be indicted as well, he will not become President.

I've been saying that some in the GOP know what will happen and have simply been playing along. They knew it would just be a matter of time.

Remember Ryan stating in a private meeting?

"Trump is paid by Putin" (paraphrasing) which they tried to spin as a joke, only it isn't. Trump, Manafort, Kushner are all hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to Russians. That's the leverage they have on them.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:36 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Pence has lied on camera and will be indicted as well, he will not become President.

I'll believe that when I see Rex Tillerson getting sworn in.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #20
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Pence administration?

That could be even worse as he isn't an idiot. Pence was chosen by Putin for a reason. Trump is an idiot that they knew would eventually go down. Pence has lied on camera and will be indicted as well, he will not become President.

I've been saying that some in the GOP know what will happen and have simply been playing along. They knew it would just be a matter of time.

Remember Ryan stating in a private meeting?

"Trump is paid by Putin" (paraphrasing) which they tried to spin as a joke, only it isn't. Trump, Manafort, Kushner are all hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to Russians. That's the leverage they have on them.

Based on....?

You choose to believe that the entire GOP is in-debt to Russia based on nothing, so what do you think when you read things like this:

Quote:
People connected with Uranium One donated $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, much of it before the deal was reached, and Bill Clinton also got $500,000 from a Kremlin-linked bank for a speech in Moscow

Surely, you must think the same thing, yes?
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:47 PM   #21
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

Quote:
Pence administration?

Trump is a billionaire he isn't hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to russia. That's insanse.

You contradict yourself in your previous sentence. Trump is paid by Putin, or is he hundreds of millions in debt to the Russians for leverage???

If he is hundreds of millions in debt or being paid by Putin then why in the world are you freaking out about this low level Papadopolous trying to establish a meeting, when Trump has had a direct line to Putin for years?

Good God man, Think.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj

Trump is a billionaire he isn't hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to russia. That's insanse.

You contradict yourself in your previous sentence. Trump is paid by Putin, or is he hundreds of millions in debt to the Russians for leverage???

If he is hundreds of millions in debt or being paid by Putin then why in the world are you freaking out about this low level Papadopolous trying to establish a meeting, when Trump has had a direct line to Putin for years?

Good God man, Think.

I didn't state that, Ryan did, take it up with Ryan for saying that.

As to the others owing the Russians....

Kushner is $600 million in debt and was having secret meetings with Russian bankers asking for a bailout perhaps?

Trump is $500 million in debt.

Doesn't matter how rich he 'claims' he is, he owes banks tons of money. Deutsche bank being the biggest. This is where the Cyprus bank and others come in to play. Wilbur Ross will be a name we'll learn about more.

Deutsche bank has turned over information regarding Trump to Mueller.

As I've been stating all along, follow the money.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:01 PM   #23
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

Quote:
I didn't state that, Ryan did, take it up with Ryan for saying that.

No you said it wasn't a joke.

Quote:

Quote:
As to the others owing the Russians....

Kushner is $600 million in debt and was having secret meetings with Russian bankers asking for a bailout perhaps?

Trump is $500 million in debt.

Doesn't matter how rich he 'claims' he is, he owes banks tons of money. Deutsche bank being the biggest. This is where the Cyprus bank and others come in to play. Wilbur Ross will be a name we'll learn about more.

Deutsche bank has turned over information regarding Trump to Mueller.

As I've been stating all along, follow the money.

$500 million

That isn't that much debt for a billionaire who makes $500 million a year.

Even at a 10%interest(and that is insanely high) it would only be $50 million.
Then let's also say the principle payment is crazy high at $50 million a year too. That would still only be $100 million a year and again that's on the insanely high end and it still would be feasible when you're making $500 million a year and have tons of assets as well.

He spent over $60 million just on his campaign lol and has a single building worth like $400 million. GTFO treason for $500 million debt from a billionaire.

Last edited by TheGreatDeraj : 10-30-2017 at 07:05 PM.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:05 PM   #24
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Trump and everyone tied to him are criminals. They're already trying to say "but look over there" to deflect blame. They never stop trying to blame Hillary.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:40 PM   #25
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
I'll be waiting for the second wave

Nathanjizzle being the only reasonable lib for once.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: