Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #16
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Default Re: Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
1. Do you have any? 2. Whats the biggest con of having brother/sister to you. 3 . whats the biggest benefit of having brother/sister.

I have a brother. Cant think of any cons i like that if i need something to eat like cheetos he drives with bicycle to local store if i ask him , like the fact that he does not interrupt while i have friends in my room ( its quite rare actually , younger siblings tend to really disturb )

I have two siblings. A brother (who was adopted out of our family when I was 9 and he was 2. My mother couldn't take care of us both on her own since my dad left). And I have a half-sister who was also adopted away.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:41 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
4.6 years is a ridiculous thing to say.

What if it's a typo?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #18
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
What if it's a typo?
What if it isn't?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #19
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
What if it isn't?

But what if it is?

What then? What happens then?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #20
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
What if it isn't?
Or what if he just wants to very very specific? It would only the math easier if there were only 10 months in a year rather than 12 coz 4.6 years would then mean 4 years 6 months rather than 4 years six point something months
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

one brother, two sisters, they're half-sibs from my dad's first marriage. they're 9, 12, and 15 years older than i am respectively and my brother is the only one i ever lived with as a child. I was roomates with my brother in NYC for almost a year in 2001 and I stayed with my middle sister for a couple months when she lived in columbus. We're all pretty close even though we don't talk all that often. We're all more similar to each other than we are to our father/parents. Both my sisters are married with one kid and my brother is still a bachelor (and probably always will be) in NYC, he's an actor in an off broadway show and kind of a bad ass at life (good at everything he picks up, can play instruments, gets world-class girls). My middle sister is also good at life, she has an awesome, obscenely well paid job as a photo editor, she married this amazing painter from Ireland and they live in NYC and are very rich and happy. My oldest sister is a teacher and band manager, she married a musician (manages his band) from england and they live in Atlanta.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: