agree. Its the classic sign of a frontrunner
    is LBJWADE ur second account ??

Banned

Default Re: Lebron's cockiness

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    is LBJWADE ur second account ??

Local High School Star

When you're the best player in the world you can be as cocky as you want.

Yeah. Humility, loyalty, and temperance are overrated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    Kobe has 5 rings and never responded like this when going to the Finals. All 7 times. Even after beating teams like the Spurs and the Kings.

Like Stu Jackson always says "Act like you've been there before".

Learning to shoot layups

[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    agree. Its the classic sign of a frontrunner

Everytime he accomplishes something he always goes to the media to brag because he's finally getting something right.

Whether its his dancing
    Tweeting a picture of him and saying its the greatest picture of all time.
    Calling out his haters
    Talking shit about his former teammates.
    etc.

Its all cockiness and shows hes not as good has other greats. He's not doing things that Magic,Kobe,and Jordan did.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I'm a bron hater, but no one can deny he's been flat out dominant in the bulls series on both ends of the floor, while shitting on the "mvp" no less, in crunch time.

Bron carries today's version of swagger, like it or not. It is what it is, some people eat it up, others detest it.

What annoys me more is wade's behavior in this series. He played like absolute garbage for long stretches of many of these games, and then gets a few defensive plays in game 4 (when the bulls were in desperation mode) and starts puffing his chest like he just dropped a 40 point game on them. I'm ok with celebrating those plays, but puffing your chest out was just lame imo. Bron and bosh have carried the heat this series. Wade should act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio

This

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace_gold_26
    He wasnt lucky to be drafted by the lakers or boston or even chicago nobody wanted to go too cleveland. He finished his time and was a free agent he can go were ever he wanted. Kobe did the same thing demanding a trade.
    No players wanting to go to the Cavs should be a sign. I guranntee you that players would want to win with Kobe,Jordan, or Magic even if they were playing in Maine.

Kobe didnt do what Lebron did so its no comparison. Kobe helped put up 5 banners for his team. Lebron left.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bsyde82
    I'm a bron hater, but no one can deny he's been flat out dominant in the bulls series on both ends of the floor, while shitting on the "mvp" no less, in crunch time.

Bron carries today's version of swagger, like it or not. It is what it is, some people eat it up, others detest it.

What annoys me more is wade's behavior in this series. He played like absolute garbage for long stretches of many of these games, and then gets a few defensive plays in game 4 (when the bulls were in desperation mode) and starts puffing his chest like he just dropped a 40 point game on them. I'm ok with celebrating those plays, but puffing your chest out was just lame imo. Bron and bosh have carried the heat this series. Wade should act accordingly.
    Yeah Lebron did his thing THIS series. While other player like Dirk,Kobe,Jordan,Magic carry their teams for the entire year. The reason why Wade & James joined up is so that they can take games/Series (Wade) off and still win. Dirk has been the main guy for the Mavs all year. Can you say the same about Wade or Lebron? Hell no...

Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote? Please explain..

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

he may be rich and talented, but try to put yourself in Lebron's shoes:
    heaps of pressure from an early age... the weight of the sports world seemingly on your shoulders... frankly it's a bit of a miracle he didn't cave under pressure and resort to a life of drugs and escapism.

Personally, the pressure from my parents is overwhelming in itself. I can't imagine being criticized by every single person for everything I do. Sure, a lot of his attention is praise, but for every supporter, there are two jealous, bitter haters.

Give him a break, he has been through a lot. It isn't all glam and women and money. Believe it or not, there is a human in there.
    Last edited by FindingTim; 05-27-2011 at 04:18 PM.