Default an update on that girl i met on tinder whom i went on a date with this past saturday

a little update.

So we have been texting back and forth since saturday and tonight while we were texting she told me that she preferred me to call her. I had to go to the gym at that time because that sh1t's important to me. So i told her i'll call her afterwards, I ended up calling her a little past 11:30 and we chatted until 1:30....

So while we were talking we brought the topic of bad dates and she told me one of hers and asked me for one of mine. Idk why i lied but i told her that i have never been on a date before the one with her.

I wonder what she thinks about that.

Either way I know she's really into me and I'm thinking about going to her place this weekend. Maybe we can get some action going.

Banned

Default Re: an update on that girl i met on tinder whom i went on a date with this past saturday

dude send her this:

"Some friends and I were having a conversation today about sexual chemistry between two people. I honestly couldn't focus on the convo because I had you on my mind. I just had this big grin on my face. I thought about how we click....when you touch me, kiss me....when I do the same to you. I love it. I want to try something if you're game. I want you to fukc my face. Straddle me and just grind on it. I wanna suck your ***** juice and get it all over my face. I'm not gonna touch you, I just wanna use all tongue and let you get as nasty as you want. Then, let me turn you over in doggy and suck your ***** from the back.....slowly. Nibble the clit, let you put a finger in there and feed it to me. Then, after I've eaten my fill, whatever happens next, does. I don't even care about the sex, I just need to taste you. Then you can shit on my chest."

Default Re: an update on that girl i met on tinder whom i went on a date with this past saturday

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    dude send her this:

"Some friends and I were having a conversation today about sexual chemistry between two people. I honestly couldn't focus on the convo because I had you on my mind. I just had this big grin on my face. I thought about how we click....when you touch me, kiss me....when I do the same to you. I love it. I want to try something if you're game. I want you to fukc my face. Straddle me and just grind on it. I wanna suck your ***** juice and get it all over my face. I'm not gonna touch you, I just wanna use all tongue and let you get as nasty as you want. Then, let me turn you over in doggy and suck your ***** from the back.....slowly. Nibble the clit, let you put a finger in there and feed it to me. Then, after I've eaten my fill, whatever happens next, does. I don't even care about the sex, I just need to taste you. Then you can shit on my chest."

Sunshine State

Where the pics at doe

shuda told her you've never had a bad date because all dates end up in sex.