Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    i need ps3 people to play this shit with.
    You should post your PSN then.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

maniakdelmar. feel free to add.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

if any of you guys are looking for an online crew, just let me know. my real life buddies and i started one and now we have 6 of us real life friends plus 10 or so random online guys. so if youre interested, youre all more than welcome

were called, bud buddiez. [lbc1]

some of the dudes are always on it seems, so youll have someone to run missions with.

Bad Sport lobbies are more fun than regular lobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Bad Sport lobbies are more fun than regular lobbies.
    Agreed. I got a 7 day sentence last Saturday. I may extend that when I get off tomorrow. I enjoy it more. And you can blow up personal vehicles with the only punishment being paying the insurance. No problem with me. People have been voting to kick me which is amusing. Not because I pride myself on being a dbag. In fact I'm not one of those gamers. Its the simple fact that we are both bad sports punished. How can you actually vote to kick someone in such a setting? Ummmm excuse me gamers who voted to kick me how did you land here again? Wasnt by accident.

My one complaint is some people use invincibility hacks so you cant kill them but they can run you over and kill you repeatedly.

I'm close to 1000G, got the 30 platinum award medals achv today.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Yet no bank heists.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'm looking for info again from those of you who finished it. I just started doing prep work for The Big One Heist, which if you'll recall is apparently robbing the federal reserve. I have two options, a disguise going in through a truck, or apparently go through a giant construction hole in the ground. All I've done is scout out the site with Micheal and Franklyn, and then follow the trucks and check out the hole from a helicopter with the other two.

I'm sensing I'm closing in on my last mission, since I've been lead to believe there's a huge payout at the end, and this certainly feels like it.

I've also been told that there's more than one ending, so I'd like to make an extra save if this is the spot.

Is this the spot? How close am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I'm looking for info again from those of you who finished it. I just started doing prep work for The Big One Heist, which if you'll recall is apparently robbing the federal reserve. I have two options, a disguise going in through a truck, or apparently go through a giant construction hole in the ground. All I've done is scout out the site with Micheal and Franklyn, and then follow the trucks and check out the hole from a helicopter with the other two.

I'm sensing I'm closing in on my last mission, since I've been lead to believe there's a huge payout at the end, and this certainly feels like it.

I've also been told that there's more than one ending, so I'd like to make an extra save if this is the spot.

Yes that is the last and final heist mission.

After this you then have to do the final mission where you pick 3 options. I didnt do a seperate save for this to see how each one played out. However you can replay the "ending" after you complete the game via the replay mission menu.

You are close tho. Enjoy the big payout
    Last edited by GOBB; 11-20-2013 at 11:28 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

the more than one ending comes soon after this heist. i personally went in through the hole and thought it was a great mission. you may want to make a save so you can do both (wish i did that)

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I tried to explore North Yankton (which according to the sign is home to America's Biggest Beaver). But if you get more than a block off the GPS line the mission fails.

Banned

What level are ye in GTAO? Can someone tell me things to do to level up faster? Also, what things do you do Online? I've only done free roaming pretty much online and I haven't found it to be that fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    What level are ye in GTAO? Can someone tell me things to do to level up faster? Also, what things do you do Online? I've only done free roaming pretty much online and I haven't found it to be that fun.
    You're late. The fastest way to level up was doing races. Find a buddy or host a lobby and kick everyone out besides one person. Start it up. Super Cars, 2 laps at the race track Criminal Minds. Trade off wins. 3-4 races = 1 level up. Doesnt take long. But they nerfed it with latest patch so now its a grind.

Online? You can do missions, survival or free roam and troll people by killin them. Its fun with friends just hanging out at Los Customs in the center part of the city. High traffic, just kill people out their rides as they try to go inside shop.

Damn it... advice to anyone who has a tank/buzzard/jet in their garage: don't buy any new cars after the new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq2000
    Damn it... advice to anyone who has a tank/buzzard/jet in their garage: don't buy any new cars after the new patch.
    Why?