Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #46
Glide2keva
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: bulls f'ed up bad letting gordon go and keeping kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X
Who the f cares how many championships he led us to lmfao.
Do we NOT want our team to win the title, or do we just like watching them play and have no real expectations?

Quote:
How many has lebron led the Cavs to. Let me guess, you'd be fine if the Cavs called up the Bulls one day and said "hey we'll give you lebron for peanuts" and the bulls stupidly said no.
**** lebron, classless jerk.

Quote:
How many championships has Kirk Hinrich led us to? How about Luol Deng? Salmons? Those guys are all worse than Gordon
Yet they signed when they got over-paid when the genius Ben Gordon balked at every contract offered to him(which were all over paying him). Yet somehow this is all the Bulls fault? Excellent logic.

Quote:
Its as simple as this.

Gordon vs Hinrich = joke of a comparison. Gordon is in a different planet than Kirk.
Yeah one is capable of running an offense, playing defense and being an asset to the team and the other one hails from planet chucker where they never heard of this defense concept and only believe in chucking up shots and can't handle the ball.

Quote:
Gordon vs Salmons = again Gordon.
Salmons is coming off the books anyway so it doesn't matter.

Quote:
Gordon vs Deng = Gordon.
Deng has a better mid-range jumper than your man-crush, plays defense, is taller, can slash to the rim and finish. So I'll take Deng. Plus Deng SIGNED his offer while Ben TURNED IT DOWN CONSTANTLY that's the part you don't understand, he walked away on his own and he wasn't forced out. He was offered $60 Million for 6 years or something like that and turned it down, again how is this the Bulls fault?

Quote:
Team with Gordon being being top 15 offensively and making the playoffs > team w/o Gordon being maybe the worst in the league offensively and winning 20 games
Team with Gordon beat a beat up Miami team to make the second round and got bounced, laid an egg in game 7 last year and got blew out the building and before that never made it out of the first round. I'd rather not make the playoffs than make it and keep getting bounce, that's just *********ion.

Look, I know you whack to pics of Ben Gordon, but the fact of the matter is he's gone. Get over it. If you have issue with it, take it up with him because it's his own fault why he's not here. Which only proves that he is all about himself and is nothing more than a selfish, prima-dona chucker who can play defense.

Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #47
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

What kind of loser wouldn't want lebron on their team?roflmao dude, please gtfo of here and learn something about basketball.

"classless jerk" hahahaha. a lot better than the "classy" luol deng and kirk hinrich you fantasize about all day.

what kind of idiot GM would turn down a deal for friggin lebron james.

here would be his stupid ass argument:

"how many titles has lebron won so far?

This is really a Gordon vs Salmons and Hinrich comparison. Unless you're retarded, there's no way you thin Hinrich or Salmons are better than Ben. It's all about winning games. Keep the players who help you win. Salmons and Hinrich suck, Gordon is solid.

Hinrich can "run" an offense hahahaha. Get your head out of his ass man. Kirk Hinrich straight up BLOWS. He couldn't carry Gordons jock.
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #48
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Garnett is the Celtics team leader defensively, I agree, but their defense didn't exactly crumble did it?
What about the Bucks withouth Redd? they have a better record than the Bulls, or you don't think Redd is their leader? or unless you think they have 2 HOFs in the lineup too.
What about the Pistons Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince, these guys don't really matter? Bec. they have a better record than the Bulls right now.
What about Orlando when they lost Rashard Lewis to a 10 game suspension?
Or when they beat Atlanta on the road without Howard in the playoffs?
Kirk is playing as a BACK UP pt guard, while most of us bemoaned the decision making ability of TT.
Injuries is part of the game, every team deal with it at some point of the season.

Compare the Bulls to any team you want with equal circumstance, just please, not the Celtics. The Pistons and Bucks are a better comparison, but don't forget those teams are struggling right now also.

I know injuries are part of the game. I'm not arguing anything like that right now. I just don't like the fact that you compared the Bulls situation with the Celtics because that's an unfair comparison.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #49
restoman45
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

funny...the much more injured, midget back-court pistons are doing better than the bulls this year...weird eh?

the bulls lose BG, get back Deng, get a year more experienced Rose (everyone gave him, not BG credit for last years run), and we are worse than last year...what gives?

But yea, BG was the worst player we have ever had

and i have nothing to say to the person who said Deng has a better mid-range jumper than BG does lmao...wow
restoman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #50
restoman45

Oh, and maybe we should dig that thread up from this summer or was it the end of the spring, i forget, where everyone said we would be better off without BG...that would embarrass about 75% of this forum since sadly enough that many of you hated/still hate on BG
Old 12-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #51
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

we would still be a mediocre team with BG. I want to win a title. B just clohhed up valauble cap space.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #52
restoman45

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
we would still be a mediocre team with BG. I want to win a title. B just clohhed up valauble cap space.

there were other places we could have gotten cap space from...and if every team thinks they are getting james or wade, most all of them are mistaken...and none of them have won a title by themselves either...wade needed a sidekick(s)...BG would have been a great sidekick for wade...

and mediocre is better than suck lol...mediocre did pretty well in the playoffs
Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #53
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by restoman45
funny...the much more injured, midget back-court pistons are doing better than the bulls this year...weird eh?

the bulls lose BG, get back Deng, get a year more experienced Rose (everyone gave him, not BG credit for last years run), and we are worse than last year...what gives?

But yea, BG was the worst player we have ever had

and i have nothing to say to the person who said Deng has a better mid-range jumper than BG does lmao...wow
honestly.. and injured meaning they have two KEY players out, not two scrubs that barely contribute when theyre healthy anyway

and its hilarious also how the great kirk hinrich impacts the defense and has all these intangibles that dont show up in the box scores.

Bulls defensive ranking 21st lmfao. Last year 20th. The loss of Gordon CLEARLY improved the defense. That's how you let a 2-20 team drop 103 on your own floor. these guys are clueless, they'll never get it. you can't use logic with them.
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #54
restoman45

Quote:
honestly.. and injured meaning they have two KEY players out, not two scrubs that barely contribute when theyre healthy anyway

and its hilarious also how the great kirk hinrich impacts the defense and has all these intangibles that dont show up in the box scores.

Bulls defensive ranking 21st lmfao. Last year 20th. The loss of Gordon CLEARLY improved the defense. That's how you let a 2-20 team drop 103 on your own floor. these guys are clueless, they'll never get it. you can't use logic with them.

haha yea...we should dig up that huge "anti" BG thread where most everyone here was ripping him apart...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:46 PM   #55
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
Notice how you weren't posting on here when the Bulls were winning? I wonder why?
Come on.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #56
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
there were other places we could have gotten cap space from...and if every team thinks they are getting james or wade, most all of them are mistaken...and none of them have won a title by themselves either...wade needed a sidekick(s)...BG would have been a great sidekick for wade...

and mediocre is better than suck lol...mediocre did pretty well in the playoffs

How the hell would Ben Gordon be a good side kick for Wade? That's a match made in hell. Two ball dominating SGs would compliment each other? Hardly. Why would you pay Ben Gordon 11 million a season(which is what it would've took to keep him) to come off the bench for Dwyane Wade?! You don't even need an SG off the bench that scores like that with a guy like Wade, you'd want a defensive/dirty work guy with a smaller ticket coming off the bench.

The team sucked every season even with Gordon. Don't forget Gordon was part of the 2007-2008 meltdown. Somehow you guys can't allow that to process through your narrow thinking minds. The only reason the Bulls made the play-offs last season was because of the Miller and Salmons trade, otherwise it would've been another journey into the lottery.

Quote:
that would embarrass about 75% of this forum since sadly enough that many of you hated/still hate on BG
Everyone on the Bulls has regressed, no one could see that coming. If all the guys who were on the Bulls team last year performed as they did in the second half, Ben Gordon's points being gone would've been a non-factor.

Can't blame Bulls fans for being optimistic about their favorite f*cking team. So now being a Bulls fan that is expecting good things out of a season is supposed to be embarassing in hindsight? F*ck off.

Just because people said the Bulls would be fine without Gordon doesn't make them Gordon haters. We could've dug up those threads in the beginning of the season when the Bulls defense was looking great and the team was off to the best start since the Michael Jordan era. The season isn't over yet.

Anyways, this is my early christmas gift to all the Ben Gordon slurpers.

Happy holidays, don't make a mess!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #57
tamaraw08
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Compare the Bulls to any team you want with equal circumstance, just please, not the Celtics. The Pistons and Bucks are a better comparison, but don't forget those teams are struggling right now also.

How about the Rockets who lost both Yao and T-Mac? You think they are struggling big time? Look, I think most of us are upset with the sorry state of the Bulls right now, I just don't we should blame most of this to injuries to their back up pt guard and an underachieving PF. I really think it all starts with the coach AND his staff.

Last edited by tamaraw08 : 12-11-2009 at 12:20 AM.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #58
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
How about the Rockets who lost both Yao and T-Mac? You think they are struggling big time? Look, I think most of us are upset with the sorry state of the Bulls right now, I just don't we should blame most of this to injuries to their back up pt guard and an underachieving PF. I really think it all starts with the coach AND his staff.

Well of course. Haven't I talked about that same stuff on this board recently? Like I said, I just didn't like the Boston comparison. There's no one excuse for the Bulls playing this poorly, there's a lot of contributing factors. Injuries, coaching, shooting, guys playing under expectation, and lack of depth is pretty much everything in a nutshell.

The defense fell apart with injuries though. The defense was fine when the roster was 100%, it's no coincidence that the Bulls defense fell apart when Hinrich and Tyrus went out. People underrate Tyrus's defensive presence. I'm not saying he's an exceptional defender, but we need him because all the load falls on Noah, Taj Gibson(rookie), and a washed up Brad Miller now. When a foundation is weak to begin with, any blow causes a collapse.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #59
restoman45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
How the hell would Ben Gordon be a good side kick for Wade? That's a match made in hell. Two ball dominating SGs would compliment each other? Hardly. Why would you pay Ben Gordon 11 million a season(which is what it would've took to keep him) to come off the bench for Dwyane Wade?! You don't even need an SG off the bench that scores like that with a guy like Wade, you'd want a defensive/dirty work guy with a smaller ticket coming off the bench.
Scottie did well next to MJ...why can't BG do well next to Wade...that would be the most dominate backcourt in the league bar none...You cannot just have one scorer on a team, lets face it. Every team to win had at least 2 people who could score be it big man and small or two small...at least 2

Quote:
The team sucked every season even with Gordon. Don't forget Gordon was part of the 2007-2008 meltdown. Somehow you guys can't allow that to process through your narrow thinking minds. The only reason the Bulls made the play-offs last season was because of the Miller and Salmons trade, otherwise it would've been another journey into the lottery.
ben wallace...scott skiles gone...there were some factors

Quote:
Everyone on the Bulls has regressed, no one could see that coming. If all the guys who were on the Bulls team last year performed as they did in the second half, Ben Gordon's points being gone would've been a non-factor.
Ah, my favorite part to argue...NONE of you are getting the point I tried to make all last year...BG makes EVERYONE better offensively, especially Rose. Rose gets collapsed on all the time where as with BG on the court, BG's defender couldn't cheat. The respect BG commanded made everyone better and the game easier. and you are saying all his 4th quarter points wouldn't have mattered? Just like his defense won't be missed-even though our defense is worse this year?????????

Quote:
Can't blame Bulls fans for being optimistic about their favorite f*cking team. So now being a Bulls fan that is expecting good things out of a season is supposed to be embarassing in hindsight? F*ck off.
You had a big mouth saying all this anti-BG stuff...so, now since im right along with a few others, you tell us to F off? I said all along that everyone is better with BG at their side...im right so yea, i should shut up right?

Quote:
Just because people said the Bulls would be fine without Gordon doesn't make them Gordon haters. We could've dug up those threads in the beginning of the season when the Bulls defense was looking great and the team was off to the best start since the Michael Jordan era. The season isn't over yet.
Well, it just so happens most of you are BG haters. Its not over, and I sure hope it turns around some, but what I see out of these players is not promising...everyone is sluggish, and usually its not everyone playing a bad game every night....Rose is one year older, coach has one more year, our mid year trades have more time meshing with the team...Deng is back...i mean, whats the excuse? Only thing I can think of is that their talent has faded when BG left...everyone is a little bit worse.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #60
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Scottie did well next to MJ...why can't BG do well next to Wade...that would be the most dominate backcourt in the league bar none...You cannot just have one scorer on a team, lets face it. Every team to win had at least 2 people who could score be it big man and small or two small...at least 2

ben wallace...scott skiles gone...there were some factors

Ah, my favorite part to argue...NONE of you are getting the point I tried to make all last year...BG makes EVERYONE better offensively, especially Rose. Rose gets collapsed on all the time where as with BG on the court, BG's defender couldn't cheat. The respect BG commanded made everyone better and the game easier. and you are saying all his 4th quarter points wouldn't have mattered? Just like his defense won't be missed-even though our defense is worse this year?????????

You had a big mouth saying all this anti-BG stuff...so, now since im right along with a few others, you tell us to F off? I said all along that everyone is better with BG at their side...im right so yea, i should shut up right?

Well, it just so happens most of you are BG haters. Its not over, and I sure hope it turns around some, but what I see out of these players is not promising...everyone is sluggish, and usually its not everyone playing a bad game every night....Rose is one year older, coach has one more year, our mid year trades have more time meshing with the team...Deng is back...i mean, whats the excuse? Only thing I can think of is that their talent has faded when BG left...everyone is a little bit worse.

You're stupid, kid. Talking basketball here is like trying to have a serious sports conversation with 5th graders.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: