Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

Default I'm so sick of the Zimmerman/Martin story too, but this video is a must see

Might give you insight from a non sensationalized perspective.

Definitely made me take a step back and think. Recommend watching in its entirety (about 10 minutes)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvz...%3DEbu6Yvzs4Ls

Default Re: I'm so sick of the Zimmerman/Martin story too, but this video is a must see

So Trayvon was trying to make lean? lol I guess ppl who buy sprite and jolly ranchers are also drug users also.

Default Re: I'm so sick of the Zimmerman/Martin story too, but this video is a must see

3 minutes in. None of this is new or eye-opening so far.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Hearing Bill Whittle say "fire ass lean" killed me.

"Sexual aggression typical of hip-hop culture today"

I don't know anyone who puts Skittles in his lean.
    Last edited by ace23; 07-26-2013 at 02:28 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

anyone who followed the trial knows most of this.

Trayvon wasnt the perfect 12 year old defenseless angel the media portrayed him as.

He liked to fight and was a good fighter that bragged about his fighting skills.

Zim was an almost comically weak person in reality. He had taken mma classes since 2010 and was still getting beat by guys off the street. Zim wanted to be a cop but failed to pass the test multiple times, because of his softness.

I speculate that he wanted to compensate for this weakness by trying to help catch criminals. which was why he had called the cops 40+ times about various incidences and suspicions. He heard about the recent string of break ins, and went out that night to patrol the neighborhood.

He saw trayvon and for some reason (I think racial profiling) found Trayvon suspicious. Lets be clear on one point though, Zim was wrong about trayvon in this specific case. Trayvon was just going to his father's home.

Based on the physical evidence, Zim had black eyes, broken nose and cuts to the back of his head. Trayvon had a single gunshot wound and abrasion on the hand. There was no marks on trayvon's face or body indicating he got hit.

Based on that evidence I believe Zim accused trayvon of being a thief, this offended trayvon (because it was untrue) and they exchanged insults and possibly slurs. Trayvon got angry and being used to fighting punched Zim (maybe zim swung first, but there is no evidence he hit trayvon), Eventually Trayvon got on top of Zim and Zim shot him once to get him off. this is basically Zim's account except in his account he politely questioned trayvon. I feel the physical evidence supported zim's account, at least enough that it would have been unjust to convict.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Watched the whole thing, and the real agenda comes out in the last few seconds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    "Sexual aggression typical of hip-hop culture today"

I don't know anyone who puts Skittles in his lean.
    The fact that you are around lean culture.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    It's because nobody does that. Fvcking retards dunno how to make lean....
    the fact that you make that crap.

he makes some good points, but loses all credibility when he starts to raise his voice and then blame obama

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    The fact that you are around lean culture.
    I had never even heard of lean until this thread.

lean culture?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I had never even heard of lean until this thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

had to sit through 4:30 of that to hear him say "fire ass lean"

pretty worth. done with the video now though.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    we are sheltered whities. I have never heard of lean either

Is it an upper or a downer?