Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Knicks are a fluke and here is why

Knicks start off 5-0, and their fans get MORE insecure. Dafuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Shouldn't that mean they are a joke ?
    Just like the maths,double negative = positive.
    Sorry if I'm wrong.
    oh my bad

the Spurs arent no joke..NOT!

there... 3 negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Knicks start off 5-0, and their fans get MORE insecure. Dafuq?
    Of course we'll be insecure. They sucked for more than a decade,why do you think anything has changed ?
    They started off 5-0,so what ? They played against teams without their best players (Philly without Bynum,Dallas without Dirk and Marion),it was obvious that Miami let them win and Orlando just sucks.
    One of the reasons for their success is that they were hitting some heavily contested shots and their opponents were missing wide open ones.
    Our defense is average at best,opponents inability to make shots made people think Knicks are actually a good defensive team.
    Also their rebounding has been horrible.

All in all,their shooting will cool off,other teams will start making their wide open looks,Knicks will continue to get killed on the boards and Amare will ruin everything when he comes back.

They will make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed and get swept in the first round or possibly win a game or two,depends who'll they play against.
    Last edited by Clutch; 11-15-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

No team NBA team with Melo as its best player can be considered a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Of course we'll be insecure. They sucked for more than a decade,why do you think anything has changed ?
    They started off 5-0,so what ? They played against teams without their best players (Philly without Bynum,Dallas without Dirk and Marion),it was obvious that Miami let the win and Orlando just sucks.
    One of the reasons for their success is that they were hitting some heavily contested shots and their opponents were missing wide open ones.
    Our defense is average at best,opponents inability to make shots made people think Knicks are actually a good defensive team.
    Also their rebounding has been horrible.

All in all,their shooting will cool off,other teams will start making their wide open looks,Knicks will continue to get killed on the boards and Amare will ruin everything when he comes back.

They will make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed and get swept in the first round or possibly win a game or two,depends who'll they play against.
    Wait you honestly believe that? That won't sit well with other Knicks fans

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No team NBA team with Melo as its best player can be considered a contender.
    I agree. Melo is a fat,low IQ chucker who doesn't play defense.

And his supporting cast isn't that great.
    Felton is fat,Brewer can't hit a shot to save his life,J.R. makes stupid decisions,Tyson is turning into Jared Jeffries,Amare is always injured,Novak can't do anything except shoot threes,Prigioni is a 35 year-old rookie and Kidd,Camby,Kurt and Rasheed can be fathers to most of the NBA players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    oh my bad

the Spurs arent no joke..NOT!

there... 3 negatives.

Welcome to America Clutch

And stop with these lame sarcasms. They aren't creative and come across as being flat out corny.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if teams were actively losing to raise spirits and raise sales for the hurricane battered team/fans. Miami did, and it was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if teams were actively losing to raise spirits and raise sales for the hurricane battered team/fans. Miami did, and it was pretty obvious.
    I don't really know about Philly,they need wins. But Miami will eventually end up as the #1 seed and they know that,letting Knicks win a game costs them nothing.

Would anyone seriously believe that after going 1-7 against them last season the Knicks would beat Miami by 20 points in their first meeting ? Really ?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    I do fully expect them to reach 50 wins this year, so consider it a semi-fluke if you will.
    This isn't a shortened season, there's 82 games to be played, Knicks will win more than 50.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    The Heat were also trying to help raise spirits in Memphis for MLK Jr getting shot, and raise spirits in LA for the earthquake in 1994.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    And stop with these lame sarcasms. They aren't creative and come across as being flat out corny.
    /\

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

not being sarcastic

the knicks are going to tumble and fall. theyre going to plummet into oblivion sooner or later. mark my words. hahah if youre a knick fan and think otherwise then you havent been a knick fan for long enough.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

People thought Laker fans were bad? Wait and see what happens when NY actually becomes a good team. They've been crazy as the joke of the decade. If they actually become a successful team, ISH is doomed.

I for one encourage it. NY knocking out Miami in the 1st round, we'll guess not in the 1st round now because they most likely finish to high in the standings. Hopefully whenever they do meet, NY upsets them and mayhem ensues. Can already see the serves being slowed down, it'll be the wrath of a hundred Kobe Bryant game winners, with all the UMAD's and YOU JEALOUS. The ISH doomsday is apon us.