Default 2018 Lakers summer league roster

The Los Angeles Lakers 2018 summer league roster is highlighted by second-year Lakers Thomas Bryant, Alex Caruso and Josh Hart. Joining the returning Lakers are 2018 draftees Moritz Wagner and Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, as well as 2017-18 South Bay Laker standouts Stephaun Branch and Demarcus Holland.

Joel Berry II, G
    Stephaun Branch G
    Thomas Bryant, C
    Jeffrey Carroll, G
    Alex Caruso, G
    Josh Hart, G
    Demarcus Holland, G
    Nick King, F
    Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, F
    Malik Newman, G
    Malik Pope, F
    Xavier Rathan-Mayes, G
    Moritz Wagner, C
    Johnathan Williams, F

*roster subject to change

HEAD COACH: Miles Simon (Arizona)

ASSISTANT COACHES: Mark Madsen (Stanford), Clay Moser (Wisconsin-LaCrosse), Coby Karl (Boise State), Brian Walsh (Eastern New Mexico), Will Scott (Indiana), Jonah Herscu (Lake Forest College)

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 2018 Lakers summer league roster

It's not as exciting as last season obviously but it will be cool to see if Hart has improved. I always like watching the summer league.

Local High School Star alexthegod's Avatar

John Hart- was a monster in summer league, he showed great improvements in many areas, can't wait to see the rest of the gang improved, Kuzma, Ingram, Lonzo. He will be a significant rotation player

Svi-that dude can flat out shoot the ball from anywhere, but is not one dimensional. Dude can ball, solid all around game, very surprised. Despite the logjam of wings on the roster he will win minutes a al Kuzma last year.

Bonga- I see the elite level vision this guy has, but OMG he was pretty awful in every other department. Especially bad where the unforced turnovers (shuffling his feet before he dribbled at least 4 times). If he sees one minute of playing time (other than garbage time) I'd be shocked. Way to young and raw
    Last edited by alexthegod; 07-26-2018 at 08:38 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Yeah, the Lakers do have shooters. Nobody in the media knows it yet. Josh I actually have expectations for now. As a role player at this point of course, but I do expect him to challenge for minutes.