Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Just successfully made my Ghost Box

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    While I'm sure I haven't had any encounters before, I suggest you try this out before coming to conclusions.

Sure, it sounds silly but go out into an abandoned asylum and spend the night there talking to things. Maybe you'll find nothing of note, maybe you will.

But I've known and heard too many speak of ghosts and all with nothing to benefit from telling their stories. Sure, there might be scammers and attention wh*res out there but I can't just imagine all these people lying.
    . My girlfriend and other friends have no reason to lie to me and tell me they were tormented at times as kids because of living in haunted homes. Sure maybe it was something else but I've had experiences of my own as well that are very hard to explain or wrap your mind around.

I don't believe in the supernatural, but I'm loving your attitude and enthusiasm. Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun, keep doing what you do.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    I don't believe in the supernatural, but I'm loving your attitude and enthusiasm. Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun, keep doing what you do.
    Thanks bro. I'm not making bold proclamations of what is and isn't real. It's just incredibly fun to seek knowledge in the field, first hand like this. The adventure of it is more exciting to me than the actual evidence. Gets me off my ass too .

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    I don't believe in the paranormal stuff, but I do believe there is something that makes people think it is there, only because I've experienced it. A couple of years ago, I was sitting next to a keyboard (piano kind) and the keys just started to depress on its own. No sound because it wasn't plugged in, but it freaked the shit out of me. Had a lot of other weird stuff happen in that house too that is a lot more easily explained. Cabinets shutting on their own, and drinks tipping over on their own.
    Still don't really believe on it though, because once you start thinking it's there you attribute every little thing to it.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18828...htings_p2.html

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    . My girlfriend and other friends have no reason to lie to me and tell me they were tormented at times as kids because of living in haunted homes. Sure maybe it was something else but I've had experiences of my own as well that are very hard to explain or wrap your mind around.
    I dont believe in the supernatural, or whatever, but I find it fascinating.

Please share your stories, I'm sure that I'm not the only one here that would like to hear them.

Also, where do you plan on going ghost hunting (dont know what else to call it)?

Home of the 16

I was messing around. I don't need to duck anybody man. I've been busy! I haven't really played 2K12 since last weekend. Between hustlin and now my new investigation group it's busy.
    iight whatever

i believe in that shyt. had a couple of experiences myself

Brotha don't waste your money man...

keep it up, id like to know what u find

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Brotha don't waste your money man...
    +1

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I want this to work so badly, i also want you to show us any type of evidence as well.

Just a quick question.... what 'training' (if we wanna call it that) do you have? what qualifies you as a (pardon the pun) 'Ghostbuster'? Is it just some research that you've done online? how did you prepare for this?

0So to prepare for my investigations this weekend I made a very important piece of equipment. It can be likened to an electronic, portable Ouija board basically. There are about 2-3 remaining Radioshack AM/FM radios that can be modified and I got one of them. I snipped the mute wire and bam... the radio at the touch of a button scans channels nonstop which can be manipulated to answer questions by spirits. Check this vid out for some evidence..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI-aMURJJIY

Equipment I now have after 1 week of ordering online and collecting in trades.

1. 200 dollar super nice digital audio recorder (really high quality recording, super sensitive).

2. Second digital audio recorder.

3. 4 flash lights. (Mini Mags from Walmart for 8 bucks a piece)

4. Ghost Box model 12-588 (35 bucks Radioshack)

5. 2 camcorders with infrared night vision (soon getting Full Spectrum). (family loaners)

6. Walkie Talkies. (loaners)

7. Infrared Laser Thermometer (30 bucks on Amazon)

8. EMF Ghost Meter (with spirit communication mode 30 bucks on Amazon)

9. Stock pile of batteries.

10. Smith & Wesson combat/survival knife. Carbon steel, tanto tip. Glass breaker and rope/seatbelt cutter. I got this because of protection reasons, if we have to break into an abandoned place ever and if I need to cut anything. We are going to hit dangerous spots with crazy gypsies and hobos and it's nice to have (not kidding!). Got this for 16 bucks on sale. Original price 70 bucks.

Not a bad start for one week of collecting huh??

where's the proton packs at man?

Local High School Star

9:30 am Saturday morning. No report back. I think the boogeyman ate him

Just successfully made my Ghost Box
    AKA, you just successfully wasted a whole bunch of f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking time and money.