Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default If Kobe can get LA to 40 wins, it only elevates his GOAT status...

Kobe currently has the worst roster in the NBA, which absolutely is even worse than the Smush/Kwame/Walton era. If Kobe can get this team to 40 wins, which seems like an impossible feat in the greatest conference in NBA history, his GOAT status will undeniably rise.

Bran can't improve his status because he has one of the top 5 most stacked teams in NBA history.

Duncan can't improve his status because he has a GOAT coach and a great supporting cast. (And Leonard is the best player on the team)

Only Kobe can improve his status. In his 20th season. After multiple major surgeries. After the entire world has doubted him.

I have him at #2 behind MJ all time, but 40 wins this season elevates him to top 5 all time in EVERY SINGLE LIST IMAGINABLE.

Banned

Default Re: If Kobe can get LA to 40 wins, it only elevates his GOAT status...

Remember when Lebron took at 15 win team to 66 wins?

GOAT status

Weren't the Lakers better at losing with Kobe than without him last season?

No

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Remember when Lebron took at 15 win team to 66 wins?

GOAT status
    LeAst

Lakers are a 0-82 team without Kobe. Any game they win is 100% cause of Kobe. Therefore, anything better than 0-82 boosts kobes legacy within the top 5 GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Lakers are a 0-82 team without Kobe. Any game they win is 100% cause of Kobe. Therefore, anything better than 0-82 boosts kobes legacy within the top 5 GOAT.
    So true.

Finally a respectable Bran stan.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    So true.

Finally a respectable Bran stan.
    Thanks, I take great pride in rooting for King James yet being an objective, unbiased analyst of the sport. I hate gloating but I don't think there's a more respected opinion on this forum than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Thanks, I take great pride in rooting for King James yet being an objective, unbiased analyst of the sport. I hate gloating but I don't think there's a more respected opinion on this forum than mine.
    Agreed.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Kobe fans accepting such mediocrity, it's a shame

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Way to shoot for the stars

College superstar

Kobestan logic: 40 wins and the 10 seed is best we could possibly hope for. But if LeBron doesn't win the Championship he falls out of top 50.

Troll thread.

I don't get how people have the time with their day to do stuff like this.

I love fanboy threads like these. Like sometimes you would see a thread that goes something like, "If Kobe scores 28ppg, on 50% shooting, he will be MVP." And you're thinking, "Ok."

If Lebron dishes 9 assist per game this season, scoring 41ppg, with Cleveland winning 74 games, then he's going to be the GOAT.