Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Re: Destiny (Bungie's new video game) early details:

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Do you mean the crucible? I don't play the crucible that much but when I have I haven't noticed any exotic drops, do exotic engrams drop in the open world?

I got an exotic machine gun from a legendary engram once, but other than that I just see people buying exotic stuff from Xur the vendor on weekends, now everybody and they momma got the exotic rocket launcher.
    Yeah I meant crucible. I don't think they can drop in the open world, or at least I haven't ever seen one.

Yeah, I noticed that about the rocket launcher. I think I'm the only one that didn't get that. I went for those gauntlets and bought an engram.

Banned

I played it again after not playing for nearly two weeks. Story is bland, but I admit, it's really fun.

At level 10 right now.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 09-21-2014 at 03:50 PM.

I need help with this Heroic Weekly Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I need help with this Heroic Weekly Raid
    Get all 3 people to camp behind the rock in the northwest corner of the room. If you do that, kill the first wave, and then leave everything else alone unless it comes close.

It stops the spawn waves and they usually will ignore you if you ignore them. Also, Phogoth can't really get you, but you can get him.

Banned

How the **** do you kill Devil Walkers? Two other guys and me were shooting at it for what seemed like 15-20 minutes, and when it had a tiny amount of life yet, we died, having to restart. I rage quit, and now I don't want to face it again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Yeah, I finished the campaign just a couple hours ago (I thought I was at like the halfway point )...reminded me of Halo 2. It felt half finished.

I can see myself playing the multiplayer for a long long time. To me the mechanics, the guns, powers, etc etc. That was absolutely perfect. The best control scheme/power fit since they did Halo. I absolutely agree with the campaign complaints though. I can see the universe being worth 10 years, but they need writers, real writers. Not the shitty game writing they've had.
    Just wanna bump this post. Not finished the campaign, but exactly how I feel after playing again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Haven't made vs multiplayer level yet but:

Destiny- Pretty good. Pretty good.

Destiny w/ DLC- Good.

Destiny 2- AMAZING!

That's my prediction. There are tweaks that I've heard a lot of people talk about, and I'm confident Bungie will listen. Not worth 60 bucks, but my brother bought it not me.
    QFT.

Add me peeps: RMolloy24

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Get all 3 people to camp behind the rock in the northwest corner of the room. If you do that, kill the first wave, and then leave everything else alone unless it comes close.

It stops the spawn waves and they usually will ignore you if you ignore them. Also, Phogoth can't really get you, but you can get him.
    I beat it with 1 other guy using that trick. Thanks a million my nicca

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    QFT.

Add me peeps: RMolloy24
    Ah shit I didn't realize it was you. Next time I'll join you bro.

Sunshine State

Damnit I'm so busy this week, I have essays and assignments due. I only have time to do the bounties and daily missions :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I beat it with 1 other guy using that trick. Thanks a million my nicca
    You're welcome! When I found that trick out I was ecstatic. Made that strike soooooooo much easier.

Love Live Life

Played this last night with a random. He didn't have a mic but it was still fun. I'm a lvl 13 or 14 now and we did a mission on the planet after the moon I think.

Was dying like crazy. I'm getting back in the swing of things with the crucible too.

Is it better to buy weapons or get them from missions? I'm trying to find a good Full auto with good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Played this last night with a random. He didn't have a mic but it was still fun. I'm a lvl 13 or 14 now and we did a mission on the planet after the moon I think.

Was dying like crazy. I'm getting back in the swing of things with the crucible too.

Is it better to buy weapons or get them from missions? I'm trying to find a good Full auto with good damage.
    Don't worry about that for now. As long as you are below lv 20, any loot you get or buy will be completely useless an hour or so later.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

Until you reach level 20, just wait for good drops. Because then you'll start having blue engrams drop when you reach a higher level, it'll take longer to build your character at that point but you'll be wanting to save your Vanguard and Crucible Marks for weapons or major armour pieces.

It's tedious, you can only get 100 marks of each per week. So it'll take two weeks to purchase a weapon or more than one piece of armour, so be prepared to grind it out.

Love Live Life

Thanks for the advice. I've been trying to find the "right" weapon for me. I'll get comfortable with one gun and then go to crucible and start second guessing it.

It's something about the multiplayer that has me feeling like I'm at a disadvantage some times.