Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 09-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #31
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: What do you expect from Luol Deng?

LISTEN!! the only difference between a player that avg. in the upper 20's and the lower 20's is the player in the upper 20's will have a couple of 35-45 pt explosions, i don't think luol is that type of player, avg's dont mean squat! the question is can he develop into the go to player down the stretch with the game on the line? i hope he can! but realistically i just dont see it, i do think his contract was a bit of a stretch, im in love with nocioni and i think noc would put up similar #'s to luols given the same amount of minutes, altho i think noc brings alot of intangibles to the table that luol doesn't, i think they're both similar players so why pay more for one than the other? i just dont get it, would you buy the same tv at best buy for 1500 or circuit city for 1350? i dunno you make the call
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #32
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

I think Deng will have a nice upcoming season around 18-20 per game which is great number in todays NBA.

Let's not forget to VOTE this year....
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #33
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
LISTEN!! the only difference between a player that avg. in the upper 20's and the lower 20's is the player in the upper 20's will have a couple of 35-45 pt explosions, i don't think luol is that type of player, avg's dont mean squat! the question is can he develop into the go to player down the stretch with the game on the line? i hope he can! but realistically i just dont see it, i do think his contract was a bit of a stretch, im in love with nocioni and i think noc would put up similar #'s to luols given the same amount of minutes, altho i think noc brings alot of intangibles to the table that luol doesn't, i think they're both similar players so why pay more for one than the other? i just dont get it, would you buy the same tv at best buy for 1500 or circuit city for 1350? i dunno you make the call
finally, someone with perspective.
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: