Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default What can Rose do differently to try and avoid another injury?

I just read today that he's off of his crutches already. What can he do differently to try and avoid another injury like this and stay healthy? I know I complain about it. But it's because he's my favorite player. It sucks seeing him injured and missing pretty much his entire second season in a row. What can he do differently? Change his style of play? Get better trainers and focus more on his legs/knees?

Default Re: What can Rose do differently to try and avoid another injury?

Steroids? HGH, perhaps?

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I think he's got to change his style of play. That's obvious. He's got to slow down a bit and not play so physical all the time. He has to improve on his jump shot. All I heard was how great he was at that and it really wasn't that much better the few games he played this season.

He should see different trainers and focus on leg work maybe. I don't know anything about it. But he said he lifted a lot while he was recovering. Maybe this time add more leg work?

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    I think he's got to change his style of play. That's obvious. He's got to slow down a bit and not play so physical all the time. He has to improve on his jump shot. All I heard was how great he was at that and it really wasn't that much better the few games he played this season.

He should see different trainers and focus on leg work maybe. I don't know anything about it. But he said he lifted a lot while he was recovering. Maybe this time add more leg work?
    Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Playing differently is a good way to get hurt.

Adjusting his style of play and having him shoot jumpshots won't guarantee that someone won't run underneath him and cause another injury.

None of his injuries were sustained in any high-flying moves, they happened during non-contact.

Rose has bad knees. If they continue to plague him it is yet to be seen, but "going easy" isn't what top-level 25 year-old max contract athletes are supposed to do."

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Steroids? HGH, perhaps?

I miss your postings bro