Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Things you do to impress women

Real talk, tell them you're a singer. You know how many chicks I got from saying this. I got a broad this past Tuesday. Its like they get real excited when someone says that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Turkododo
    i have big hands. if you have big hands, you can try this. i comment on how small her hands look, ask her to place it on my hand to compare. i'd proceed and say something like "you got small hands." don't prolong the touch for more than two seconds. afterwards, girls usually follow up on it. once she places her hand on yours, just laugh and leave it at that. again, don't prolong the touch for more than two seconds. if done right this is highly sexual and you might get laid later on.

"I better use my strong hand"

I rule the local playground Turkododo's Avatar

you guys are so childish man. i have big hands, so i use them to my advantage and try to be creative and cute. it works. be romantic, but not over the top. that's what i do to impress a girl. isn't that the topic of the thread? your can be very comforting to a girl if done right.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Get veiny arms. Bitches dig the veiny arms, no joke. I hear it reminds them of c0ck.

One time, I was conversing with this one girl at a party, when another girl randomly came up behind me and started sucking on my elbow. Needless to say, a couple of hours later, she was back in my bedroom smothering the [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck out of my dick with her cooch.

this thread is dumb. you guys are joking around like little kids and attacking each other. i thought i would read insight on how you impress your women. i'm out.

NBA sixth man of the year

I draw Paris on my walls and buy flowers and have someone deliver them to them in class.

this thread is dumb. you guys are joking around like little kids and attacking each other. i thought i would read insight on how you impress your women. i'm out.
    How often do you take care of your large hands? Once a week, every two weeks?

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

you guys are so childish man. i have big hands, so i use them to my advantage and try to be creative and cute. it works. be romantic, but not over the top. that's what i do to impress a girl. isn't that the topic of the thread? your can be very comforting to a girl if done right.
    lol i dont see anything wrong with what u posted, half these dudes prob never got a girl. physical contact is always a good way of gettin close

my hands are not the point. it's just eventually you will have to break the touch barrier to impress a girl. you have to do something creative that others don't usually do. that's all.

i'm just a tall guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Gonna scour this thread in hopes of picking up some tips. I know ISH is full of mack daddies.
    This nigha said mack daddy. Who are you Kris Kross?

my hands are not the point. it's just eventually you will have to break the touch barrier to impress a girl. you have to do something creative that others don't usually do. that's all.

i'm just a tall guy.
    I can relate to what you are saying.... comparing hands is a great way to break the touching barrier.. have you ever tried comparing c0cks with a girl? Dude its so awesome jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Women are not impressed by me.
    Is it because you have a slim jim ... oh snap.

Magic Johnson

I don't see how showing off your hands impresses women...

The only thing I do to attract girls is work out. I'd be a fat, fetid slob if women didn't exist.

Since we're talking about bar game... I never buy girls drinks, and I rarely if ever throw out complements. It's not what you say or do, but what you hold back. Women are ****ed up. Ignore 'em, tell 'em what to do, etc... they'll be all over you.

I bring a basketball on my dates, so I can show her how I palm a ball. Then, for my next trick, I try wearing her gloves, but obviously they'll never fit my monstrous man hands. "If the glove doesn't fit, you must suck d*ck" i explain, then we both share a laugh. Finally, I tell her if her hand is larger than her face she has cancer, and when she tries it out and puts it in front of her face, i smack her hand right into her face and laugh at her.

I have to hand it to you, women love a handy man, that's how you get hand dome. I never need a hand with women. They're so easy to handle. These tricks go hand in hand with a more hands on approach. Hand me a chick, and i will have her eating from the palm of my hand.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    I bring a basketball on my dates, so I can show her how I palm a ball. Then, for my next trick, I try wearing her gloves, but obviously they'll never fit my monstrous man hands. "If the glove doesn't fit, you must suck d*ck" i explain, then we both share a laugh. Finally, I tell her if her hand is larger than her face she has cancer, and when she tries it out and puts it in front of her face, i smack her hand right into her face and laugh at her.

I have to hand it to you, women love a handy man, that's how you get hand dome. I never need a hand with women. They're so easy to handle. These tricks go hand in hand with a more hands on approach. Hand me a chick, and i will have her eating from the palm of my hand.