Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: If Aaron Hernandez skates on lack of evidence, do you hope someone kills him?

This case isn't even close to trial it'll be February before the first trail begins then after that he's got the second trial to go and that's already been postponed until June if i remember right...

if the first one goes long the second one will be pushed back even further

so what evidence has the judge tossed out other than the victims texts to his girlfriend? I have not kept up on this of late

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: If Aaron Hernandez skates on lack of evidence, do you hope someone kills him?

Free The Innocent!!!!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I hope he gets Community Service like this guy asked for:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/m...ld-girlfriend/

Not before he writes his "If I Did It" book.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    This case isn't even close to trial it'll be February before the first trail begins then after that he's got the second trial to go and that's already been postponed until June if i remember right...

if the first one goes long the second one will be pushed back even further

so what evidence has the judge tossed out other than the victims texts to his girlfriend? I have not kept up on this of late

The fact that he has another murder case pending has been forbidden as evidence given to the jury in the Lloyd case. The fact that hes being sued over yet a third incident where he allegedly shot a man resulting in blindness of the left eye has been ruled inadmissible. In addition to the texts Lloyd sent as well as other evidence not specifically described.

Im not debating here whether these things are or arent or should/shouldnt be admissible. Im pointing out that the totality of evidence the public has leaves basically zero doubt Hernandez is a murderer. Youd have to be clinically insane or a member of his immediate family not to acknowledge it.

So my question is, presuming you do realize the man is obviously guilty, IF he walks due to insifficient trial evidence do you hope someone kills him?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    The fact that he has another murder case pending has been forbidden as evidence given to the jury in the Lloyd case. The fact that hes being sued over yet a third incident where he allegedly shot a man resulting in blindness of the left eye has been ruled inadmissible. In addition to the texts Lloyd sent as well as other evidence not specifically described.

Im not debating here whether these things are or arent or should/shouldnt be admissible. Im pointing out that the totality of evidence the public has leaves basically zero doubt Hernandez is a murderer. Youd have to be clinically insane or a member of his immediate family not to acknowledge it.

So my question is, presuming you do realize the man is obviously guilty, IF he walks due to insifficient trial evidence do you hope someone kills him?
    No, I wouldn't wish death on him. That's bad karma

Would you?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    No, I wouldn't wish death on him. That's bad karma

Would you?

Yeah, totally.

He doesnt seem like the type who's learned his lesson at all. Not to mention he'll be unemployable and will have sparse opportunity to get his life back together. He found time to be a gangbanging multiple murderer when he was playin in the nfl and making millions, you want to take your chances that as an unemployed pariah hes gonna be a good boy?

I dont want to see another person murdered by this ape so yes, I hope if he beats the charge he is either killed or befelled by a fatal accident.

I honestly cant imagine how most people couldnt feel that way. Has society really been brainwashed that much by our incessant media smearing of people who dont pay sensitivity lipservice? Someone famous gives even a sliver of daylight for the masses to get on a pedastal and condemn them for not being up to their uber righteous moral standards, and the media runs with it and there goes another crucified public figure. People see this in the mainstream and subconsciously feel they have to be just as careful and politically correct or theyll be demonized the same way. And its silly.

Of COURSE i hope someone kills Aaron Hernandez. Of COURSE I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I hope he gets Community Service like this guy asked for:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/m...ld-girlfriend/
    and she wasn't even pregnant.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

He will still be found guilty of murdering Odin Lloyd in 2013.

The two other murders in 2012 will be thrown out.

If Hernandez doesn't get life in jail it will be a bigger failure than the OJ trial IMO

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    He will still be found guilty of murdering Odin Lloyd in 2013.

The two other murders in 2012 will be thrown out.

If Hernandez doesn't get life in jail it will be a bigger failure than the OJ trial IMO

I dunno man. They have no weapon tying him to the crime. Theyre not allowing the text that Lloyd sent to a family member which was clearly sent for the ENTIRE PURPOSE OF BEING EVIDENCE IF HERNANDEZ MURDERED HIM. Honestly I cant believe theyre not admitting that.

Its obvious Hernandez is guilty but the high burden of proof and lack of admissible evidence is going to make is pretty complimcated to get a conviction it would seem. Altho Scott Peterson got convicted on circumstantial evidence (hey droid, he was white and middle class!) so i guess its possible.

He is going to be found guilty.

But hypothetically if he were to be released, I would pray that he could do some good with the rest of his life, I would most certainly not pray for him to be killed.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Sticking with the thread title, in the hypothetical situation that he is released, yes I hope he is killed.

To me he IS guilty of murder, and not just one murder either. He clearly has no regard for human life and IMO does not deserve to live here on Earth with the rest of us. The world is better off without him IMO, fck that scumbag.

Go Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    But what does being Mexican have to do with it? Are you saying if there was this much evidence against him and he got convicted it would be because hes hispanic?

What is the purpose of your comment that if this obvious murderer who happens to be hispanic had been of lesser means hed have been convicted for the murders he clearly committed, and then seemingly sarcastically saying "god bless america"?

Can you just explain the purpose of your post a little more clearly for me, Im honestly not following its logic. Hernandez's guilt is not being disputed by any sane individuals. The question is will the amount of evidence allowed in by the judge technically be enough to convict him.

What does it matter that his name sounds Mexican? How does that relate to my question?
    You do not think race has an influence over mostly white jurors? If you believe that, then you must be one of those who claims the Holocaust never happened.

Not saying race is always a factor, but that guy was just trying to be funny about an uncomfortable fact in America.

thought the case was pretty open and shut?