Banned

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote Originally Posted by eppelp
    Google "Winter space" and look what the very first image is
    They did the same thing with Tali's supposed unmasked picture

Bioware is trolling so hard with this game

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    look what i just found out... the photo of Tali in ME3 is actually a stock internet photo they edited a bit...

When would you see Tali like that in the game?! I didn't. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    When would you see Tali like that in the game?! I didn't. :-(
    had to romance her in mass effect 2, and she'd leave that photo on your bed I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    had to romance her in mass effect 2, and she'd leave that photo on your bed I think it is.
    Ah I see. I actually romanced all of them in ME2 after finishing the main storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Ah I see. I actually romanced all of them in ME2 after finishing the main storyline.
    Schwagggg.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Just beat the game.

The ending wasn't as bad as what people were saying. That being said, it should've been executed better. It reminded me too much of the *semi-spoiler* [COLOR="White"] third Matrix film, especially with the stupid sunset, machine vs. man theme, and the Deus ex Machina encounter.[/COLOR]. It would've been better to avoid those sequences altogether.

Of course, I'm hoping for a Broken Steel type of DLC and I'm eager to see the new ending(s) they're going to implement. But we'll see.

Anyways, I should go.

lol i think im gonna wait for the new ending. thank god i stopped after mars and went back to me1.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Just beat the game.

The ending wasn't as bad as what people were saying. That being said, it should've been executed better. It reminded me too much of the *semi-spoiler* [COLOR="White"] third Matrix film, especially with the stupid sunset, machine vs. man theme, and the Deus ex Machina encounter.[/COLOR]. It would've been better to avoid those sequences altogether.

Of course, I'm hoping for a Broken Steel type of DLC and I'm eager to see the new ending(s) they're going to implement. But we'll see.

Anyways, I should go.
    The criticism is not there because they thought it was bad... its that the developers promised a plothole-free ending with closure and variety based on your choices thruout me1, me2, me3 and then a final choice at the ending.... and they promised it would not be a A or B or C ending (they literally said that), where all of them basically end the same way.... but thats exactly what they did....

seeing the ending after hearing/reading their promises & quotes people are like -->

Mass Effect series is easily the best singleplayer experience according to me...... it deserves to go out as it is supposed to go out... it didnt.......
    now that people know the ending, they see no sense in replaying any of those games, it all ends the same grim way no matter what you do.... even tho they promised it wouldnt.... hence why many of us feel like those last 10-15 minutes kindof bottlenecks the entire series...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    and oh guys.. if you are gona play Infiltrator/Sniper (not sure if those other classes can have it or have at least infiltrators features which makes this weapon even better), this is the best gun / sniper rifle in mass effect history....

M112 RAPTOR:

It is semi-automatic with ridicilous firing rate... modify it with a "extended barrel" for extra damage and most importantly the "concentration module" which makes everything slow-motion when you zoom in, you can pick 20 enemies heads off in 1 second real time......... combine it with Warp Ammo and you are hell on earth/galaxy ...

Trust me... once you try this you will NEVER try another gun / sniper rifle ever.... those others are just waaaaaaaaaay to slow, by the time you kill one enemy with the "strongest sniper rifle" this Sniper has already killed them all....
    Tried it. Not a huge fan of it. Maybe after I get the concentration module. But right now I'm sticking with the widow. It's so amazing.

Does anyone who already beat the game still play this?

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    I'll pick it up again sometime in the next weeks.

With the different classes and dialogue trees there is always enough replay-value to these games. I kind of want to see how renegade plays out and also some combat different from the vanguard class. I can't really imagine the other classes being more fun than vanguard though, that class is build for constantly taking center stage in the battlefield.

I'm still playing multiplayer, but the fact that what you do in the game has no effect on the endings has pretty much killed the replay value for me at the moment. Plus I can't be assed doing all the fetch missions for plebs on the Citidel either.

Banned

No. I haven't played it in weeks. I might go back and do a different class and romance but that's it. The replay value is nowhere near as high as ME2 for me.