Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Kansas is too stacked

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I never said anything about Kentucky in my initial post. I just pulled a Kanye where I interrupted your speech TaylorIzzo

Lets hope they dont shit the bed. They are playing better but still lack experience vs a really good defensive team my man.

Kentucky team was an anamoly

I didn't introduce Kentucky, another poster did.

Cool story bro applies here. Draft projections has little to do with current college bbal festivities. Otherwise Doug McGetBuckets would be a top 5 pick.

Fall back bruh

I can see elite 8. That qualifies as going deep so I'd agree. Final 4? Eh, winning the whole kit n kaboodle? I'd wager $$$$ on that. My paypal account has $$$ on the books. Wager a few if you really feeling bout it bout it. Uggggh

You motherf*cker you!

I'm feelin this team GOBB, FEELIN IT!

Wiggins 3 stroke is smooth right now and he is getting to the rim with long strides.

Embiid is just everywhere inside, sure there is a chance for the upset, but I doubt it, Wiggins has been too huge in clutch situations and I just feel like he is beginning to wrap his head around what Bill Self preaches and the college game in general, and Joe-L, he improves every time he touches a ball.

Then you got the x-factors, guys like Selden, Tharpe and Ellis can drop twenty at any given time.

Team is tighter than a nun's cvnt right now and only getting better.

Mark vs the old fat man! Fight is on!

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    I'm feelin this team GOBB, FEELIN IT!

Wiggins 3 stroke is smooth right now and he is getting to the rim with long strides.

Embiid is just everywhere inside, sure there is a chance for the upset, but I doubt it, Wiggins has been too huge in clutch situations and I just feel like he is beginning to wrap his head around what Bill Self preaches and the college game in general, and Joe-L, he improves every time he touches a ball.

Then you got the x-factors, guys like Selden, Tharpe and Ellis can drop twenty at any given time.

Team is tighter than a nun's cvnt right now and only getting better.
    Yeah KU is clicking, you're right. Cant deny it. Wiggins is playing amazing and vs ranked teams giving them work. I really have no true affiliation with any college team. So should be fun as the season progresses.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Mark vs the old fat man! Fight is on!
    Look at this troll ass b*tch failing at every level of the post game.

Not sure who the fat man or Mark is but I am neither, but seeing how you were around here long enough to know that heilige once registered the Jtotheizzo username at the body building forum and asked about losing weight you have obviously been around for a while. Recycling misinformation you know is wrong is serious trollism though, but seeing how you don't have the co-jonze to do it from your normal (likely scarred) username, trolling is all one can expect from sub-human pieces of shit like yourself.

Me vs GOBB, that would be a waste for everyone. Great senseis don't do battle, we'd be more apt to sit Indian style, sip tea and discuss the finer points of posting, points which are lost on this new generations of Rambos, 9ermepires, Montanas, the Laker fam and gutless pukes like yourself who lack the necessary genitalia to maintain a username and build dignity and prestige within it.

Be happy you have this alternative world forum to make all your mistakes, because in the real world your soft underbelly would be sliced open and you'd be left for shark bait.

Stay out the water b*tch.

This kid is shook!

You're fat - seen your pic around (it's easy to find info on people)
    GOBB - Mark (everyone knows that)

Easy to find info on people yet got my name wrong. Ok.

Look at this troll ass b*tch failing at every level of the post game.

Not sure who the fat man or Mark is but I am neither, but seeing how you were around here long enough to know that heilige once registered the Jtotheizzo username at the body building forum and asked about losing weight you have obviously been around for a while. Recycling misinformation you know is wrong is serious trollism though, but seeing how you don't have the co-jonze to do it from your normal (likely scarred) username, trolling is all one can expect from sub-human pieces of shit like yourself.

Me vs GOBB, that would be a waste for everyone. Great senseis don't do battle, we'd be more apt to sit Indian style, sip tea and discuss the finer points of posting, points which are lost on this new generations of Rambos, 9ermepires, Montanas, the Laker fam and gutless pukes like yourself who lack the necessary genitalia to maintain a username and build dignity and prestige within it.

Be happy you have this alternative world forum to make all your mistakes, because in the real world your soft underbelly would be sliced open and you'd be left for shark bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    Oh no, a team starting 3 freshman lost to an experienced team at home in non con play. It's an impressive win, sure, but only because it's against us. The reality is that KU looks really good right now, 5 of our last 6 wins against ranked teams (not even '11 Kentucky did that) - and our extremely talented Freshman are finding their place.

KU in 6 if they played a 7 game series starting tomorrow.
    texas is giving KU that work. Shhhhhhhhhh, stay silent my friend.

Meanwhile in Gainesville...............

texas is giving KU that work. Shhhhhhhhhh, stay silent my friend.

Still first in the conference baby

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    This kid is shook!

You're fat - seen your pic around (it's easy to find info on people)
    GOBB - Mark (everyone knows that)

Wrong on both, keep trying though, we're all pullin for ya! I'd love to see a pic of the fat f*ck you think is me.

As for this thread, it was fun while it lasted.

Jeezus!

Freshman sensation Chris Walker makes his debut for Florida tonight on espn.

I'm not a Gators fan by any stretch of the imagination. Just like their team this season.

Freshman sensation Chris Walker makes his debut for Florida tonight on espn.

I'm not a Gators fan by any stretch of the imagination. Just like their team this season.
    Team looks good, lots of expirience.

I've waited a long time to see this kid play.....allthough he will probably only get 10-14 minutes a game, he could be great on the defensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    Team looks good, lots of expirience.

I've waited a long time to see this kid play.....allthough he will probably only get 10-14 minutes a game, he could be great on the defensive end.
    It would only make them that much better defensively. That is why I like Gators. As the season progressed they have improved. And still can be better.

It would only make them that much better defensively. That is why I like Gators. As the season progressed they have improved. And still can be better.
    They need someone to protect the rim....Patric Young is a big dude, but he plays below the rim more than above.

Perimeter defence has been great.

The thing that worries me is the trouble they have at the FT line.

Nice stat line from Wiggins tonight......looks as though Embiid rode the pine with fouls.