Default As opposed to the Triangle; OKC running "Clogged Toilet Offense"

From Grantland's Bill Simmons comes this hilarious quote:

"

Q: If Phil Jackson learned the triangle offense from Tex Winter, then who was Scott Brooks

Local High School Star

Default Re: As opposed to the Triangle; OKC running "Clogged Toilet Offense"

Scott Brooks

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

I believe the phrase originated from him during the Celts big 3 era, when every end-of-quarter play was Rondo dribbling too long then pulling up for a midrange shot.

Which is why KD is the best in the world.

No one has dealt with the circumstances that he has to deal with and still won. He's literally the most valuable player ever.

Decent playground baller Wang Zhi Zhi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Which is why KD is the best in the world.

No one has dealt with the circumstances that he has to deal with and still won. He's literally the most valuable player ever.
    3/10

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi
    3/10
    Funny when my serious shit gets confused with trolling.

I actually believe it. He makes something out of nothing better than anyone ever has. You don't understand how much garbage he is surrounded by. Its sickening

Local High School Star

Better than Lebron in Cleveland? no.

Simmons doesn't know much about basketball, but he's a pretty funny guy in his own awkward way.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Simmons doesn't know much about basketball, but he's a pretty funny guy in his own awkward way.
    I don't know if we can say, "he doesn't know much about basketball" to a guy who did as much research for his New York Times bestselling book, "The book of basketball". We can differ about his views since most of his opinions deal with very subjective topics, but he usually gives very sound and well researched arguments.

I myself differ on many of his views, but he is pretty funny though.