Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 02-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #16
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Protege shoes - Protege sneakers

Check out the new site that has been airing during the All-Star Saturday events.

protegemvp.com
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #17
JRoddz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JRoddz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Check out the new site that has been airing during the All-Star Saturday events.

protegemvp.com

http://www.protegemvp.com/

Yeah the new site is pretty nice. Just picked up a pair of jackstacks. They are comfortable.
JRoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoddz
http://www.protegemvp.com/

Yeah the new site is pretty nice. Just picked up a pair of jackstacks. They are comfortable.
i'm picking up a pair as soon as i get my lazy butt down that way to the big K.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:48 AM   #19
JonnyBigBoss
I airball my layups

JonnyBigBoss has an OK reputation so far

Loving the sound of Protege I need a pair of decent bball shoes for my bball class.
JonnyBigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #20
JonnyBigBoss
I airball my layups

Just bought the stackjacks in black/white. They look really good and most of the outer is made of leather. They aren't extremely padded but they have good ankle support. I'll post again once I get chance to play in them this weekend.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #21
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got my Navy/Black (prange) StackJacks in the mail today.

Really nice looking shoes, and also comfortable and light. I'm really surprised by how light they are compared to my Hyperdunks.

They are sort of a midtop shoe so the ankle support is only decent... but the shoe feels durable.

For 40 bucks shipped I would definately recommend them. Especially for any Warriors fans because they come in our team colors.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #22
PistonsFan1119
I brick open layups

PistonsFan1119 has an OK reputation so far

One of my boys got a pair and he hooped in em last night with me and he said that they are real comfortable
PistonsFan1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #23
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i tried on a pair of stackjacks and walked around in them in the store. they felt like i was wearing cardboard. maybe i just have jacked up feet.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #24
JonnyBigBoss
I airball my layups

I personally don't recommend them, or at least the Stackjacks at least. A bunch of the cutout holes on the side of the shoe weren't even cut out. There was also only a thin layer of leather surrounding the shoe except for the thin padding at the ankle. They are moderately comfortable but for 10-15$ more you can get some sick Nikes instead. These shoes aren't bad but I just can't recommend them. The quality just seemed like K-Mart.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #25
Capo617

Capo617 has an OK reputation so far

The Aspires look like they might be decent. Have the knock-off Sharkley look to them, lol.
Capo617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
DEA7H13

DEA7H13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopla
I'm also gonna go ahead and say I can't recommend these shoes. The reason they initially feel so comfortable is because they're light. The reason they're light is that the company responsible have skimped heavily on materials. Nikes are worth the extra dollars, Protege is false economy

When i first got the shoes they were pretty good and felt comfortable but after using them more and more they wore down and now if i ball in them I'll get blisters. They are good shoes if you don't want to use them for ball i guess..

(I have only tried the A3H's so it might not be the same for other models.)
DEA7H13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:04 PM   #27
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Fat Joe's Protege shoes.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/03/...the-recession/
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #28
nashirley

nashirley has an OK reputation so far
Default Discount brand shop www.obamavogue.com

40% - 70% off plus free shipping from http://www.obamavogue.com

[IMG]http://www.obamavogue.com/images/wallet/versace/032s.jpg
On line shopping hot jordan shoes, handbags and wallets, including Nike/Jordan/Adidas,Gucci/Fendi, Etc.Welcome to visit our website.
nashirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:10 AM   #29
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so its been a couple of months since for those of you that have gotten the shoes

how are they?did they last?are they a reliable both shoe off court and on court?

iam thinking of getting the stackjacks some time next week
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #30
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
so its been a couple of months since for those of you that have gotten the shoes

how are they?did they last?are they a reliable both shoe off court and on court?

iam thinking of getting the stackjacks some time next week

If you play ball alot, these shoes won't cut it. I use them once every couple weeks just because I'm a SJax fan... but they are crap compared to my Hyperdunks.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: