Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2007, 03:10 AM   #16
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers rebuilding mode for a better 2007-08 Season

^ they are planning to buy a pick.
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:10 AM   #17
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers rebuilding mode for a better 2007-08 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintotheizzo
Zydrunas Ilgauskas is the Worst Center in the NBA and at least Webber can provide the Cavs a veteran experience and I hope they can spend the money in signing Darko Milicic whom i predict will have a breakout year next season.

Lakers wouldnt mind a Kwame for Big Z trade
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:13 AM   #18
Kintotheizzo
Banned

Kintotheizzo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Lakers wouldnt mind a Kwame for Big Z trade

No, I would not even mind trading Kwame Brown for the service of Hakeem Olajuwon or even Patrick Ewing.
Kintotheizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:15 AM   #19
Kintotheizzo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bail
^ they are planning to buy a pick.

The Phoenix Suns have 3 picks in the 1st round, The Sixers have 4 and Portland have 5.

I hope we can get a deal with them and if luck is on the Cavaliers side i hope they can pick Jared Dudley or another bigmen prospect.

Last edited by Kintotheizzo : 06-15-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:45 PM   #20
Kintotheizzo
Banned

I almost cried when the Cavaliers got sweep, I hope next year finally we can be back with a vengeance.

"Past is Past the Cavaliers needs to look to a promising future".
Old 06-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The Cavaliers need a better offensive coach nexts season. Mike Brown can be shifted back into being an assistant coach.

- Cavs must not resign Anderson Varejao they can look for a better prospect like Darko Milicic or Chris Webber.

- Cavs needs a legit PG badly I say shift Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes for Ron Artest, Mike Bibby and John Salmons.

- Eric Snow and David Wesley should retire this off season and promote them as an assistant coaches.

- Lebron James needs to practice his jumpers and 3 pts. shooting and lose 10 lbs. to be back on his usual weight which is 240 lbs. I say Bron must not play for the USA Team and concentrate in developing his offensive game and set his sights on winning his 1st MVP next season.

- Cavaliers need to start to ditch their Dark Blue Uniform and start to use their Red Cavaliers Jersey.
1. no way mike brown goes to assistant. hes either canne dor head coach
2. I agree (although I dont think webber would be a great fit). Darko could be very solid on this team (varj is a better defender/flopper, darko much better blocker/polished offense)
3. why in the world would sactown do that? whos the starting pf for the cavs? Artest, bron? not for a season
4. sure, but Im not doing it unless they buy me out for my whole contract
5. Lebron needs to develop some footwork and post moves. he will always be a "feel it" jump shooter. it will never be automatic, but when hes got confidence watch out. He has absolutely no post game or really strong finishing moves. that would be a great compliment to his game.

my point: How abou they set up some offensive sets that doesnt have bron with the ball at the arc for 20 secs of the shot clock? Everytime down the floor, pass to bron and clear out.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #22
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The Cavaliers need a better offensive coach nexts season. Mike Brown can be shifted back into being an assistant coach.

- Cavs must not resign Anderson Varejao they can look for a better prospect like Darko Milicic or Chris Webber.

- Cavs needs a legit PG badly I say shift Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes for Ron Artest, Mike Bibby and John Salmons.

- Eric Snow and David Wesley should retire this off season and promote them as an assistant coaches.

- Lebron James needs to practice his jumpers and 3 pts. shooting and lose 10 lbs. to be back on his usual weight which is 240 lbs. I say Bron must not play for the USA Team and concentrate in developing his offensive game and set his sights on winning his 1st MVP next season.

- Cavaliers need to start to ditch their Dark Blue Uniform and start to use their Red Cavaliers Jersey.
1. no way mike brown goes to assistant. hes either canne dor head coach
2. I agree (although I dont think webber would be a great fit). Darko could be very solid on this team (varj is a better defender/flopper, darko much better blocker/polished offense)
3. why in the world would sactown do that? whos the starting pf for the cavs? Artest, bron? not for a season
4. sure, but Im not doing it unless they buy me out for my whole contract
5. Lebron needs to develop some footwork and post moves. he will always be a "feel it" jump shooter. it will never be automatic, but when hes got confidence watch out. He has absolutely no post game or really strong finishing moves. that would be a great compliment to his game.

my point: How abou they set up some offensive sets that doesnt have bron with the ball at the arc for 20 secs of the shot clock? Everytime down the floor, pass to bron and clear out.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #23
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

1) Fire Mike Brown.

2) Fire Danny Ferry.

3) Pray that LeBron doesn't leave in 2 years.

The 1st 2 moves would be a very good start. #3 is going to depend on whether or not they actually bring in a competent front office and coaching staff.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #24
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
- I hate Anderson Varejao he must focused on getting his rebound than flopping 90 percent in the court you little idiot.
there was a play (game 3 I believe) where he would have had the offensive board, except he fell to the floor before the ball had even hit the rim
moron
Old 06-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #25
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

They should try and add another guy who can create his own shot. Maybe Mo Peterson would be willing to sign for the MLE, if not than maybe Mo Williams.

One of these 2 guys should be good enough to make some space for lebron to operate. Watching the cavs not being able to find a good shot, or hit it during the finals was painful.

Trade Hughes for Jaric/Hudson and Blount, maybe a 2nd rounder thrown in. The guy is not working for them, they need to move him as fast as possible for anything as long as a team is willing to take him.

If they can buy a late 1st rounder draft morris almond or nick fezkas.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #26
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a feeling that they are going to lose either Varajeo or Pavlovic. They just don't have the cap room.

In an ideal world, they would move Gooden, Snow, Z, and Hughes, but in reality, Gooden might be the only player that they can move. He's just not what they need, and will never be an adequate replacement for Boozer. Championship caliber teams feature players that make smart decision and Gooden makes some of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

Mike Brown needs to figure out a consistent rotation and do something about how sluggish this team appears to be on offense. I have never seem a team look so disorganized.

Danny Ferry needs to start being held accountable for some of the awful moves he has made.

I think we'll be lucky to be in this position again next year. Mgmt. has totally screwed up the salary cap situation. Detroit will be back, Miami will prob. load up for another run, and Chicago is on the rise.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:37 PM   #27
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

why not trade Eric Snow for Kobe Bryant? that would make the Cavs better.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:47 PM   #28
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Cavs needs a legit PG badly I say shift Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes for Ron Artest, Mike Bibby and John Salmons.
Why do the Kings do a deal where they give up the best two players in the trade and get the two worst, especially when one of them is Larry Hughes? Wake up.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #29
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

This is just moronic, Cavs are a young team that just made their first finals, why the hell would they need to rebuild ? They're already among the favorites, if not the favorite to represent the East in the finals again next year.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
This is just moronic, Cavs are a young team that just made their first finals, why the hell would they need to rebuild ? They're already among the favorites, if not the favorite to represent the East in the finals again next year.
2 things. A incredibly easy road to the ECF. and a pistons team that collapsed. Cavs were very lucky (with chicago losing the 2 seed last day of the season) and will need just as much luck next year if they dont make any changes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: