Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #16
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,742
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Houses prizes in England are atrocious though, and they're all tiny as f*ck. The house I live in now (Central Florida) was about the same price (350-400,000) is twice the size and in a really good area.

House prices are high in London. My house is worth around 500,000 which is ridiculous considering a house like mine is worth around 120,000 up north. Fortunately my family has been in the area for hundreds of years.

Regards to house size yes they are small but then the whole of Great Britain is around the same size as Florida. London is only 35 miles by 27 and has a population of over 8 million. We tiny bro!

Still didn't stop us from colonizing much of the World though. We still have 53 countries in the common wealth.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #17
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,490
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
House prices are high in London. My house is worth around 500,000 which is ridiculous considering a house like mine is worth around 120,000 up north. Fortunately my family has been in the area for hundreds of years.

Regards to house size yes they are small but then the whole of Great Britain is around the same size as Florida. London is only 35 miles by 27 and has a population of over 8 million. We tiny bro!

Still didn't stop us from colonizing much of the World though. We still have 53 countries in the common wealth.


Aww, that's cute.

Say, what's your GDP per capita?
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #18
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,742
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Aww, that's cute.

Say, what's your GDP per capita?

Salty you still haven't done it yet. Try harder.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #19
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,490
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Salty you still haven't done it yet. Try harder.


Im just messin around, I actually quite like the UK. Even tho you, personally, happen to be a f@ggit, I dont hold that against everyone else over there.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #20
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,742
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Im just messin around, I actually quite like the UK. Even tho you, personally, happen to be a f@ggit, I dont hold that against everyone else over there.

You've always been a big talker on this site since I've been here. But you need to try harder and get more creative. Hopefully you'll come up with better insults before you have another meltdown.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:53 PM   #21
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,490
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
You've always been a big talker on this site since I've been here. But you need to try harder and get more creative. Hopefully you'll come up with better insults before you have another meltdown.


Ah bro Im just messin around with ya. You pasty ass crooked teeth tabloid obsessed culinary inept shit weather athletic failure snackfood for the germans until america shows up son of a bitch.




Fu(k you
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:21 PM   #22
Goon Time
Banned
 
Goon Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: crunk towers
Posts: 342
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Say, what's your GDP per capita?


Awww Mr. Econ is being cute. Have you made 100k total in your life? I said MADE not received. If you have your own address currently it's because mommy and daddy are kicking in on rent. you bring nothing to the world, enjoy your message board posting
Goon Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:26 PM   #23
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 18,992
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon Time
Awww Mr. Econ is being cute. Have you made 100k total in your life? I said MADE not received. If you have your own address currently it's because mommy and daddy are kicking in on rent. you bring nothing to the world, enjoy your message board posting

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:42 PM   #24
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,490
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon Time
Awww Mr. Econ is being cute. Have you made 100k total in your life? I said MADE not received. If you have your own address currently it's because mommy and daddy are kicking in on rent. you bring nothing to the world, enjoy your message board posting


Come on mr lojangles, don't be so literally mad. Just cause I casually mentioned in another thread that you're 90% of the gimmicks around here, and I guess you take some kinda pride in "fooling everyone" with your fake internet accounts, it's not like most of these people pay attention or can even put 2 and 2 together if you spell it out for them. Your secret is still safe, don't get so bent out of shape. Nobody was paying attention. Nobody realizes you're the majority of April 2013 and Jan 2014 posters and even probably March 2012 posters. It's all good brother.


For real dawg. I'm sorry. Let's light one up and get high just to bury the hatchet, aight?







Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:29 AM   #25
Solidape
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Solidape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 750
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
yeah, that shit is pathetic. I'm 36 and live in my grandmother's basement but it has it's own door to the outside so it's independent, not like these jokers you're talking about. get a life losers!





I come and go as I please, I don't have to check in or nothin. I could have girls over, wouldn't even have to be quiet cause Grammy don't hear good

LOL made me crack up
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:50 AM   #26
tomSR.
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
tomSR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 592
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Ah bro Im just messin around with ya. You pasty ass crooked teeth tabloid obsessed culinary inept shit weather athletic failure snackfood for the germans until america shows up son of a bitch.




Fu(k you
tomSR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:38 AM   #27
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,742
Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Ah bro Im just messin around with ya. You pasty ass crooked teeth tabloid obsessed culinary inept shit weather athletic failure snackfood for the germans until america shows up son of a bitch.




Fu(k you

Coming from a untalented, narcissistic deluded mommy and daddy's boy who's washed up at 30 with no chance at making something of himself because he's the wrong gender so he can't suck the right dick to make it in Hollywood. Relieve your parents of the financial burden you are as you were only supposed to be a weekend getaway blow job and not the pathetic pithy waste of space for a son you actually are.

Best of luck with your passion projects I'm sure you'll make it.....BITCH!

P.S Try harder, stereotyping isn't difficult.

Last edited by step_back : 04-24-2014 at 06:42 AM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy