Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Bynum is working out/and thinking marriage?

Bynum is saying the right things about getting in shape. I just hope when it comes to getting married to his girl friend he protect his investment. Read what Bynum is doing over the summer below and how he thinks about rumors of him getting traded for Dwight Howard. I personally think he truely believes everybody wants him and not the other way around "We want Dwight Howard.

http://www.insidehoops.com

You started working out at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club a few weeks ago. Why? Andrew Bynum: "I wanted to get more confident in my hands and get in shape. I stumbled across Amir and saw Alex was training him, and once I saw the stuff they were doing, I wanted to do it too. I got so much better in just one week, I wanted to continue. Running stairs, swimming, upper-body weightlifting, track work. Because of my [previously injured] knees, I'm keeping pressure off them rather than loading up the squat rack with weights. It's remarkable. I'm still 285 [pounds], but the body fat is gone and what Alex calls functional muscle is stronger.

It was surprising to hear you're not just boxing and working out but enrolled in Spanish and piano classes this summer too. Are you making up for what you were deprived of by missing college? Bynum: "My brother's wife is Colombian, so now we have mixed cultures in my family. Plus, I live in L.A., I want to communicate with people. The piano, I started to play when I was a little kid, and now I have a really good teacher at UCLA. I play by reading chords in a composition style. I take two-hour lessons three times a week. It's something that makes me happy. It's calming, it changes my mood. It'll be good; down the road I can play my girlfriend's song when she becomes my wife." LA Times Q: How have you endured speculation you'll be traded, or replaced next year by free agent Dwight Howard? Bynum: "It's good to know everybody wants me; that means I'll be in this game for some time. I like L.A., and don't want to go anywhere else. It'd be good to stay in one place your whole career, and the Lakers are the most storied franchise in the league, everyone knows who the Lakers are, and I appreciate the Lakers' love.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Bynum is working out/and thinking marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Bynum is saying the right things about getting in shape. I just hope when it comes to getting married to his girl friend he protect his investment. Read what Bynum is doing over the summer below and how he thinks about rumors of him getting traded for Dwight Howard. I personally think he truely believes everybody wants him and not the other way around "We want Dwight Howard.

http://www.insidehoops.com

You started working out at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club a few weeks ago. Why? Andrew Bynum: "I wanted to get more confident in my hands and get in shape. I stumbled across Amir and saw Alex was training him, and once I saw the stuff they were doing, I wanted to do it too. I got so much better in just one week, I wanted to continue. Running stairs, swimming, upper-body weightlifting, track work. Because of my [previously injured] knees, I'm keeping pressure off them rather than loading up the squat rack with weights. It's remarkable. I'm still 285 [pounds], but the body fat is gone and what Alex calls functional muscle is stronger.

It was surprising to hear you're not just boxing and working out but enrolled in Spanish and piano classes this summer too. Are you making up for what you were deprived of by missing college? Bynum: "My brother's wife is Colombian, so now we have mixed cultures in my family. Plus, I live in L.A., I want to communicate with people. The piano, I started to play when I was a little kid, and now I have a really good teacher at UCLA. I play by reading chords in a composition style. I take two-hour lessons three times a week. It's something that makes me happy. It's calming, it changes my mood. It'll be good; down the road I can play my girlfriend's song when she becomes my wife." LA Times Q: How have you endured speculation you'll be traded, or replaced next year by free agent Dwight Howard? Bynum: "It's good to know everybody wants me; that means I'll be in this game for some time. I like L.A., and don't want to go anywhere else. It'd be good to stay in one place your whole career, and the Lakers are the most storied franchise in the league, everyone knows who the Lakers are, and I appreciate the Lakers' love.

Great Article!!! I read it this morning in the Times and in the picture Bynum looks by far more fit and lean than I have ever seen him. I keep hoping for a bright future for this kid........but why do I get this feeling that the next article we read about him will be that he's driving 150MPH or doing something else stupid.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Great Article!!! I read it this morning in the Times and in the picture Bynum looks by far more fit and lean than I have ever seen him. I keep hoping for a bright future for this kid........but why do I get this feeling that the next article we read about him will be that he's driving 150MPH or doing something else stupid.

Because fantasy is much more easier to imagine than reality.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:09 AM   #4
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Because fantasy is much more easier to imagine than reality.

Fantasy???? Are you unaware of all the incidents Bynum has been involved in?
Old 08-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #5
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can tell Drew is working damn hard this summer, he doesn't not want to be moved for Dwight. That is obvious.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

^^^I agree All Net and like DKLaker said let's just hope Dude doesn't get in any trouble we all know the history with him and cars.

But, I am concern about Bynum frame of mind as he wants to be the number 1 option, its like a young kid starting to smell himself. That want work on this team just hope everything works out....
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:18 PM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
^^^I agree All Net and like DKLaker said let's just hope Dude doesn't get in any trouble we all know the history with him and cars.

But, I am concern about Bynum frame of mind as he wants to be the number 1 option, its like a young kid starting to smell himself. That want work on this team just hope everything works out....
I agree but in fairness he did play the role needed in the 2nd half of the season in terms of rebounding and defense. Now with others around him getting older it's time for him to keep developing where he can be more of a focal point.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The mistakes he made in the past we're because of age and maturity level more than anything else.

Ask yourself this, would you pay a 17 year old millions of dollars?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:45 AM   #9
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Ask yourself this, would you pay a 17 year old millions of dollars?

Someone very special like Kobe = YES

The fact is that Bynum is still doing stupid things. The parking crossways over 2 Handicapped parking spots is sheer stupidity and arrogance.......he just did this and is known for it. Would anyone on here do that.....NO!
Old 08-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

After seeing what Bynum recently did off the court, now I'm concerned.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Would anyone on here do that.....NO!
lets not be too hasty... Im sure some of us would. LOL
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #12
DKLaker

Quote:

Nah.....those who would do that are no longer posting on this site
Old 08-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:

Well not on purpose anyway
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: